PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Need help with DK tanking, then look no further

Gearfighter
08-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Hello, my name is Ilumanchaos <untitled> on the Windrunner server.

I have been a DK tank ever since i could get my hands on a dk, and have loved my time tanking. i have learnt alot of things while gearing up my tank to where he is today, and even though i do not believe myself to be an "elitist" nor know everything like 1+1=2, i know a fair deal of information, that can improve the way you tank, whether it be gear, rotation or spec.

so please feel free to comment on this forum and i will reply by going @<persons name> in my reply

coe
08-26-2010, 07:26 AM
Instead of +10 all stats gem in your waist, put dodge+sta gem in your head (you will get fat +12sta bonus).

Gearfighter
08-27-2010, 06:32 AM
Instead of +10 all stats gem in your waist, put dodge+sta gem in your head (you will get fat +12sta bonus).

i know this, i have just been too lazy to regem yet, this is a thread for me to help other tanks, not the other way around, thanks

coe
08-27-2010, 07:29 AM
this is a thread for me to help other tanks, not the other way around

Ah, wasn't paying attention then :P But this whole section is for helping others, so what's the point in your post? ;)

Terra
08-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Can you point me a very thorough and helpful guide on this website that explains all the intricacies of DK tanks and would answer 99.99% of all the questions I might ask about DK tanking without waiting for people to ask them and inspires discussion and is regularly updated?

Squirrelnut
08-27-2010, 07:55 AM
Can you point me a very thorough and helpful guide on this website that explains all the intricacies of DK tanks and would answer 99.99% of all the questions I might ask about DK tanking without waiting for people to ask them and inspires discussion and is regularly updated?
owned

TheYanger
08-28-2010, 02:25 AM
I thought the first reply had already owned pretty well. Made me laugh a lot.

latormenta
08-28-2010, 06:01 AM
I thought Satorri pretty well covered it all here Comprehensive Guide to Death Knight Tanking (http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?59900-Comprehensive-Guide-to-Death-Knight-Tanking)...