PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior looking for tips

Lyssa
08-25-2010, 06:17 AM
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or comments on my current gear, talents and a 25m Saurfang parse from last night.

Armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gilneas&cn=Lyss%C3%A1

25m Saurfang Parse (I'm 4th) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qktke5dq6u383the/sum/damageDone/?s=6445&e=6658

Besides waiting for a DBW to drop the only other real standouts in my gear that I think need replacing are my NES, Diplomat and bracers.

Replacement for the NES is a DBW but I'm kind of lost on the other two.

We've had the Polar Bear Claw Bracers drop a few times, but I don't need the hit. What else is there?

As for the Diplomat, I've been trying to replace that for ages but it seems to always edge out higher level items in the spreadsheet and rawr due to the gem slot. Any specific items I should be looking at?

Any other pieces I should be looking to find upgrades for?

Thanks!
Lyssá

Thegreatme
08-25-2010, 06:47 AM
You aren't hitting HS fast enough, you had 19 melee misses and could have easily had as little as 1 or 2. Your slam usage could have been a little better.

Lyssa
08-25-2010, 07:00 AM
A few weeks back I tried binding HS to mousewheel up and Cleave mousewheel down but having played WoW for 6 years with my mousewheel being zoom in/out obviously there is a bit of a learning curve there. :p I'm going to give it another shot and just try to re-train myself.

you had 19 melee misses and could have easily had as little as 1 or 2

So are you just saying I had bad luck?

Thegreatme
08-25-2010, 07:07 AM
What I am saying is that if you had been hitting HS faster, the chances of getting that many misses is astronomically low.

gd_void
08-25-2010, 07:15 AM
You aren't hitting HS fast enough, you had 19 melee misses and could have easily had as little as 1 or 2. Your slam usage could have been a little better.

3.93% hit, 1.07% Short of cap May want to consider gemming for it

Thegreatme
08-25-2010, 07:16 AM
He's alliance so I assume he will be getting a draenei, putting him at 0.07%, which wouldn't account for much considering the spreadsheet puts him at 100% HSF anyway.

Lyssa
08-25-2010, 07:20 AM
Gotcha re: more HS = less chance for white misses.

And yea, we always have a draenai.