PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I make a guild recruitment thread?

Callandor
08-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Apologies for making a thread but I PM'd a mod about this and 2 days later haven't received a response. I read in the sticky that only 'Donors' and 'Authors' can make these threads, but I have seen loads made by 'Sponsors' whose only posts are in this section of the forum. So just wondering, why can't I make one?

Darksend
08-23-2010, 09:10 PM
you just answered your own question, only donors and above can make posts in the recruitment forum

Callandor
08-23-2010, 11:02 PM
you just answered your own question, only donors and above can make posts in the recruitment forum

No I didn't.

In the sticky it says only donors and authors, yet here is one example of a sponsor making one: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?70020-Judgement-%28Antonidas%29-11-12-%2810%29-8-12-%2825%29-LFM-Adult-raiders

If I have to make a super awesome guide to get Author instead then I will, but getting Sponsor looks easier since like I said, even people who post no where other than the Guild Recruitment section. I'm guessing you simply have to be registered on here for a certain amount of time, since I'm down as New Registrant at the moment.

Kazeyonoma
08-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Sponsors are just another word for Donor, they are people who contributed to the website with donations because they either wanted the services that are provided here, or because they felt they liked the site enough to want to help us out. There is no distinguishment between a Donor or a Sponsor, it's just semantics.