PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury dps issues

deus30
08-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi all,

I'm having problems getting my dps up on single target bosses. My dps is lower than it should be. I am doing the rotation as described in the fury warrior guide on this site, but i have trouble getting my dps past 7000 (and i dont alwasy make it there) any advice would be greatly apprectated.

here is my amrory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&cn=Thurnderfist

thanks

Squirrelnut
08-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Expertise (55) and Hit (382) WAYYYY too high, you only want 26 expertise and 164+ hit. Use ArP food and work on reaching the ArP hardcap of 100% with any upgrades you can (82.17% now).

Biggest issue with 90% of under-performing Fury Warriors is that you need an addon for Bloodsurge instant slam proc notifications. I recommend MikScrollingBattleText for a sound notification and Satrina Buff Frames with a bar just for your slam proc so you both hear it and see exactly how long you have to use it.

Beyond making sure to get good slam usage just make sure to follow the good rotation, maintain sunders and rage dump with HS or Cleave whenever 50+ rage (keeping in mind that it is an on next swing ability and not on the GCD timer).

Loganisis
08-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Farm Banner of VIctory from ToC5 Normal and replace Mark of supremecy. 84 ArP slightly smaller AP proc, but bleeds hit.

Gear wise, Gatecrashers is BiS sub 277 level gear, so it's greater than tier (but you have all 5 pieces of tier so you can grab gate crasher's gauntlets no problem other than the emblems).

And the noose belt (emblem 264 leather belt) is better than the plate because of the ArP on it.

deus30
08-18-2010, 12:54 PM
thanks for the replies. I am using an addon for my BT proc.
Now i now my exptise is too high, but its all gear related, just trying to weed it out.
What should my hit cap be?

and thanks again

Loganisis
08-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Target hit is 164.

Kaoscontrol
08-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Arp arp arp! :d

Loganisis
08-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Arp arp arp! :d

lol - sorry, that just reminds me of the noise a rat dog makes XD