PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury DPS is low

Alex Fx4
08-07-2010, 02:26 PM
heres an armory link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal'Ganis&cn=Acqmed

anyways i was in ulduar 10 was hitting 5k dps tops stayed mostly between 3.8-4.2 k dps.

Just did toc 25 and could barley hold 3k dps.

i may be wrong but should i be hitting more dps than that? my rotation is ww - b - sl - b, repeat

Lumines
08-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Heroic strike?

Alex Fx4
08-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Heroic strike?

yes when everything else is on cd

so i just got done with icc and was pulling 5-7k dps. the only things i changed were back enchant and added more hit gems to get closer to soft cap.

do you guys think that was my problem all along?

Shieldie
08-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Im not a fury warrior, but I do know that they are VERY reliant on gear and weapons.. and yours just arent so great right now.. You have solid hit gems, your offhand isnt chanted, your helm is outdated, your shoulders arent chanted, you have a pvp belt and its not even got a buckle, id expect your claimed output with that gear, nothing more

eldemonio
08-07-2010, 07:05 PM

so i just got done with icc and was pulling 5-7k dps. the only things i changed were back enchant and added more hit gems to get closer to soft cap.

do you guys think that was my problem all along?

Don't get caught up in comparing ICC with the 30%buff to doing a ToC without that buff. I'd go to a training dummy and see what your dps is there. I know that it will be non raid buffed but still that's a good place to start.

Lumines
08-08-2010, 02:45 AM

Heroic strike doesn't use a GCD, it replaces your next white swing. You should be spamming it whenever you have the rage to do so without pushing back your other abilities.

I'll leave the rest of the advice to the fury experts around here.