PDA

View Full Version : The BFF Report -- WoW Cataclysm: Goblins

fony
08-05-2010, 03:20 PM
hMZwgfOvSwA%2Em4v

Oh dang, I can post here now... :cool:

Click here for more episodes of the BFF Report! (http://www.zam.com/bffreport)
Follow Zam (http://twitter.com/zamofficial) and me (http://twitter.com/akamikeb) on Twitter!

Fiasco
08-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Ok, that looks like it seriously rocks!

Amarasu
08-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Goblins starting area is way better then the worgens.

BruisedOoze
08-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Strapping live chickens to a rocket won me over.

fony
08-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Strapping live chickens to a rocket won me over.

hahah, that footage actually lasted alot longer than that one tiny cut.. that chicken was airborne for like 2 minutes before landing.

Mr.Winkle
08-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Another great BFF report...goblins look cool!

Kazeyonoma
08-05-2010, 06:05 PM
goblins 100% man, roll a rogue goblin and go stealth, check out their friggen animation, SOOOOO AWESOME.

cocopuff
08-05-2010, 06:28 PM
first of lol at the austen powers reference and 2nd of i am sad to say that the goblin starter area looks allot more fun then the worgen starter area but i will say that the worgen story line is better

Kuroryuu
08-05-2010, 07:27 PM
first of lol at the austen powers reference and 2nd of i am sad to say that the goblin starter area looks allot more fun then the worgen starter area but i will say that the worgen story line is better

I have to agree, the worgen storyline does look more interesting then the goblins one. Which means I probably will be playing a worgen before I try a goblin.

Kahmal
08-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Goblins all the way. There awesome and hilarious. I just love how they constantly blow shit up and then hussle people all day. Worgen much like Draenei just feel too out of place in your generic medieval fantasy MMO to be a playable race, even with the lore behind em.

BruisedOoze
08-05-2010, 09:21 PM
hahah, that footage actually lasted alot longer than that one tiny cut.. that chicken was airborne for like 2 minutes before landing.

That is awesome.

At first, from just pictures I was a bit turned off from Goblins and thought Worgen maybe the way to go. But after seeing the ridiculous mayhem evolve it completely changed my mind. Something about goblin problem solving techniques.

Chamenas
08-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah, Goblin starting area is much cooler than Worgen. *sigh*

veneretio
08-05-2010, 11:50 PM
The Horde wins again. No surprise. Goblins all the way.

Killa162
08-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Goblins all the way. There awesome and hilarious. I just love how they constantly blow shit up and then hussle people all day. Worgen much like Draenei just feel too out of place in your generic medieval fantasy MMO to be a playable race, even with the lore behind em.

They both got great story line behind them (Draenei and Worgen). Plus the racial of the Worgen is freaken awesome. And plus this is a fantasy MMO, the only thing that can feel out of place is if you put in a space marine from SC in here lol. So idk what your playing that you think feels out of place when your playing a fantasy MMORPG.

Mr.Winkle
08-06-2010, 04:16 AM
They both got great story line behind them (Draenei and Worgen). Plus the racial of the Worgen is freaken awesome. And plus this is a fantasy MMO, the only thing that can feel out of place is if you put in a space marine from SC in here lol. So idk what your playing that you think feels out of place when your playing a fantasy MMORPG.

Aren't the Draenei space goats anyway?

Roll on the space marines i say!

Fiasco
08-06-2010, 06:55 AM
My only hope is that Blizzard do the good thing and introduce these kinds of quests and elements into the existing world and far beyond into the Cataclysm expansion!

Air to Air combat against Deathwing with a Goblin rocket strapped to my back... I wish!

Predakhan
08-06-2010, 09:23 AM
From your 2 BFF reports the goblin starting area looks to be a lot more fun.

Critmyshorts
08-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Lol Worgen has a more serious of a storyline, Goblins are more comedic and humorous. It all just depends on your personality. Goblins are for those with short attention spans. Worgen are for those who try too hard to be "cool". Either way, its still about your characteristics.

Kazeyonoma
08-06-2010, 10:04 AM
I dunno about that, to me, the goblins are the cool ones and the worgen are just twilight/emo fans. cmon who doesn't want to rocket chickens back to base, AND... ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD rescue a certain "precious cargo". I mean, to me, that already makes the starting area for Goblins wayyyy more epic than just some "cut off town finally is breached". Like really? for 5 years? no one thought, HEY, what's going on back there?! Goblins have been present in the game since day 1, so it makes sense for them to appear. Just like blood elves were an original part of the war3:tft storyline. I feel like the alliance are just getting... made up races like spacegoats, and... werewolves.... next we'll see vampires go to alliance, and ogres to horde...

Luanmali
08-06-2010, 11:30 AM
I had already been planning on rolling a goblin before seeing these videos. Now that I know all the fun stuff I get to do, it pretty much cements my decision.

Thieflord103
08-06-2010, 08:19 PM
goblins look cool

Mangea
08-06-2010, 10:47 PM
"It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be awesome." -TotalBiscuit regarding goblins

davidb0mb
08-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Goblins FTW

Spiritus
08-07-2010, 05:19 PM
I've played both goblin and worgen starting areas, and I have to give it to the goblins.

Though I will not pass final judgment until live. The worgen area was heavily bugged when I went through it.

Chamenas
08-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I'd be able to give a proper review if I had a Beta key!

Lilmissy4205
08-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Having played both Horde and Alliance, I honestly don't have a biased side. However, I am a NUT about lore. *coughlorematercough* So with that said, I'm gonna have to go with the Worgen because I'm curious about how they turned. I'm really looking forward to that.

cocopuff
08-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Lol Worgen has a more serious of a storyline, Goblins are more comedic and humorous. It all just depends on your personality. Goblins are for those with short attention spans. Worgen are for those who try too hard to be "cool". Either way, its still about your characteristics.

i feel a twilight joke coming on

Lakshata
08-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Goblins... I think I need to blow more of everything up.

I'll probably do a worgen later too but... I don't want to be anywhere near an RP server for that.

cocopuff
08-07-2010, 08:16 PM
I dunno about that, to me, the goblins are the cool ones and the worgen are just twilight/emo fans. cmon who doesn't want to rocket chickens back to base, AND... ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD rescue a certain "precious cargo". I mean, to me, that already makes the starting area for Goblins wayyyy more epic than just some "cut off town finally is breached". Like really? for 5 years? no one thought, HEY, what's going on back there?! Goblins have been present in the game since day 1, so it makes sense for them to appear. Just like blood elves were an original part of the war3:tft storyline. I feel like the alliance are just getting... made up races like spacegoats, and... werewolves.... next we'll see vampires go to alliance, and ogres to horde... first of all its 6 years yeas goblins are more fun more goofy and that's what makes am fun to play but worgens are more serious more mature which may not be as fun to play but their lore is also not just burps, farts, and big explosions but intricate story lines plus their is a sertain cool f factor to seriousness (think of the dk starter area) the drenai have such an awsome story it would a shame not to add am to the game plus BC was all about demons the burning legion illidan and stuff how can you add burning legion and not add the drenai the burning legion has only been chasing them since before the war of the ancients if you ask me alliance got all the cool classes and awesome lore who of the horde is as old as tyrande who of the horde are smart of as the gnomes who of the horde are as drunk as the dwarfs ya i know the trolls are like one of the most oldest species on azeroth only one that can rival the age of the the night elfs i know thrall has quite a story behind him and the orcs come are natives of dreanor but they also tryed to destroy azeroth twice and they were defeated by the humans twice but if you wanto talk about origins the gnomes and dwarfs came from metal and stone they were constructs of the titans them selfs whats cooler then that the blood elfs started the war of the ancients they brought their troubles on them selfs i really dont know much abotu the tourens worgens have been a major part of wow they have a dungeon dedicated to am and for a short time hunters could get am as pets plus the great greymmane wall has been mystifying the wow players for 6 years whats behind it and why is it even their and i know you joke but how cool would it be to get vampire as a race i mean horde have undead are vampires any weirder their kind of undead without the smell of rotting corpse

fony
08-08-2010, 09:22 AM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/lol_wut1.jpg

Fiasco
08-10-2010, 06:14 PM
^^ Agree ^^

pimpdaddyjames
08-17-2010, 09:02 AM
As it wasn't funny enought to see drurid tank's with rocket strapped to there *sses for the Gunship battle in ICC, now we strap rockets to everyone elses *sses! WTB blizz! And Goblin > Worgen