PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Gem/Enchant Question For Many Types of Classes

Killa162
08-01-2010, 05:47 AM
I have in need of some info to wrap up in all one post instead of hunting down old dead threads for the info. So just bringing up the question here for multiple classes all at once.

Info needed on each class(ex. dodge, parry, hit cap) stuff like that. Need to know what are the best Gems and Enchants to use on that class as well. (Also please mention the Jewelcrafter specific gems that would go in place if you had those.)

Paladin

Retribution
Protection

Death Knight

Unholy DPS
Unholy PvP

Priest

Holy Raid
Disc PvE
Shadow PvP(BG)

Warlock

Affliction Raid (P.S Would this gem set work with Destro for 5-man H's?)
Affliction PvP

If you could shed light on any detailing info like I said above for spell hit cap, hit cap, etc., plus the gems and enchants needed I would appreciate it.

Thank you
-Killa

Harmacy
08-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Pretty much all the PvE info can be found on the Elitist Jerks forums, go to the forum for each class and then they typically have a thread that compiles this sort of info for each spec. I just wouldn't post there unless you have a very specific question - they are very infraction-happy.

The PvP stuff, I have no clue.

CatabriOnEarthen
08-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Pretty much all the PvE info can be found on the Elitist Jerks forums, go to the forum for each class and then they typically have a thread that compiles this sort of info for each spec. I just wouldn't post there unless you have a very specific question - they are very infraction-happy.

The PvP stuff, I have no clue.

Search function is good.

Killa162
08-02-2010, 02:27 AM
Ok... had a small question, for the racials and other parts of the characters.

To play a DK, would a Human or Draenei be a better choice? And Also for a Priest same choices which would be better for racials that they give.

Shieldie
08-02-2010, 03:09 AM
Humans have the best racials

Killa162
08-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Humans have the best racials

Well course they have the best racials but do you have a more elaborate and structured response? Anyone can say Human is the best but to each class maybe Human racial isn't right for the class. Example the sword and mace specialization from human would not benefit a priest, but the only one would be the Every Man For Himself. And if you choose a mage a Gnome would be decent for the intellect racial buff and it also has a similar racial like human but it takes time to cast.

So to just say Human has the best racials and choose it for every class is kinda... idiotic. Not sure if that's the correct word to use but ya.

CatabriOnEarthen
08-02-2010, 07:53 AM
I play horde. Racials shmacials. If you are gonna min/max that much, then go look up Elitist Jerks, they probably have even done the math.

Killa162
08-02-2010, 01:10 PM
I play horde. Racials shmacials. If you are gonna min/max that much, then go look up Elitist Jerks, they probably have even done the math.

Lol you only say that (not the elite jerk forum part) but the "i play horde, racial shmacials" cause tbh most of the Hordes racials aren't as great as the Alliance racials. But that just my opinion.

CatabriOnEarthen
08-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Cannabilism? FTW. Bloodfury? Mini BL. Troll 'zerker rage? Tauren stun. Belf mana boom + silence. I like them. That doesn't even touch on the racial weapon buffs. But those are probably going to leave, or get changed.l