PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Rotation Question

wolffen
07-29-2010, 09:55 AM
What is the best start rotation for the start of the fight/pull? To get max from CDs and Procs (tinket, ench...)

What I do Pop Rec, use a BT (to get my procs), HS on GCD, DW, WW, BT......
This way I lose 2s or more from Rec and DW timer. Before I proced them both before hitting the boss, that was a dps loss think. As well I used to BT, Rec, DW, WW.....

As well I have a rotation question: if WW and Bt are coming of cool down close to each other, which is the case most of the time, BT comes off followed by WW in 0.45s-1 or so. Should I use BT and add GCD to WW or w8 that 1s or less to use WW 1st? I usually use BT 1s, so my BTs are higher then WWs used.

As well before I used to pop Slam as soon as it was up now I w8 till I use BT or WW 1st if they are 1s away form coming (with that I add 2 GCD before using Slam + timer on WW+BT CD) form CD then I use Slam when I have time in my rotation, only drawback of this is I might miss a x2 slams if I get set bonus procs that I did not use right away followed by another set proc 1s-2s after it.

I use watcher add on, so I can see stuff coming off cd as if they were on an assembly line. Mini game by itself.

I use prio BT, WW, Slamin using suff + HS spam.

Is this a good way of doing thing?

As well on recount is there a way to see and how, possible number of WW and BTS, during the fight so can figure out how many of them I am missing with allocating GCD.

recount screan I have of a fight where my dps was not that great
http://img5.imageshack.us/i/dpsfa.jpg/

gabbu
07-29-2010, 10:25 AM
Starting rotation, Recklessness - Death Wish (+ Blood Fury if orc) - WW - BT - Slam if proc (Keep quing HS all the time if rage allows) or rend.

NEVER EVER DELAY BT or WW, NEVER

If you start with BL doing shatter might help your raid

Dekar
07-30-2010, 10:24 PM
NEVER EVER DELAY BT or WW, NEVER

Actually, it's ok to push a BT or WW back .5 seconds or less to hit a slam proc but anything over a .5 second pushback will be a dps loss. Also, it doesn't really matter in what order you hit ww or bt, so if bt comes off cd before ww, even if ww will come off cd during the gcd from bt, then hit bt anyway.