PDA

View Full Version : DPS Looking For Community Help (Fury)

spikess
07-28-2010, 03:29 AM
Sup Everyone . I do not know what i do wrong on Saurfang , but i always seem to be doing low damage then what my gear should do on spreadsheets and rawr . My rotation has always been BT, WW , Slam , HS and i always cast Hyperspeed everytime they come off cooldown . I do not wish to get flamed so if you got nothing good to say just do not post . Person who help's me the most to improve my DPS will get a 60 day wow game card . . I spam HS which may be a issue but i never get raged starved . But here is my gear link and here is my ICC fight log from last night .

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-i1r1jbwuxsu4cafo/sum/damageDone/?s=2905&e=3073

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&cn=Spikess

Kazeyonoma
07-28-2010, 09:58 AM
Moved to HALP!

you had 31 Slam! procs but only fired off 23. You also have the 4 piece set bonus, so that number should be hiring considering 20% of those procs should allow double slams.

Also you're at 97% ArP, I'll assume you eat the ArP food to get the last 3% since the last 3% is a higher % damage boost than the previous 3% etc etc.

It's hard to say if you're missing any WW's, because you obviously hit some of the bloodbeasts with it giving you more WW attacks logged than are possible in the 2:48 timespan of your fight, I'll assume you're right on.

Likewise your BTs were pretty spot on, having only missed a total of 6 which i assume partly is caused by WW pushbacks, but you could probably improve a bit there.

HS usage doesn't seem to be a problem since you're able to keep your WW/BT in check, the biggest culprit is largely not utilizing your slam! procs, and having that haste trinket.... you could try rend weaving as well to add a bit of dps, but i'd worry more about the slams and bts first before you start introducing more complication into your rotation.

spec and glyphs look fine. It's hard to say what exactly is wrong except that your haste trinket is suboptimal, your ww's are difficult to determine if you're missing any due to adds getting hit as well, your bts are off by 6, and your slams are off by at least 8.

spikess
07-28-2010, 01:24 PM
I see , wonder how much that would increase my damage

Thegreatme
07-28-2010, 01:56 PM
you aren't hitting HS fast enough to get full use of the bug. you have a ton of melee misses. Looking at putricide (because I find it's a better "test of skill" type fight), your slam usage was more or less abysmally low (~50%).cooldown usage could have been better as you should have easily been able to use deathwish 3 times during the fight. you aren't rend weaving, why? switch to 3/3 tactical mastery so you won't have problems when using shattering throw, and get imp rend for burning rage before you stance swap after shattering (and for rend weaving).

spikess
07-28-2010, 04:45 PM
k

wolffen
07-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Where do you see total number of slams was 31? I just see numberused and number that crit? Where do you see that in the log, think you can see it on recount as well, but never can figure it out where it is. So that I can see what skill missing in rotation most. Not just slam, usualy never miss one cos of watcher addon. But would like to see total numer of ww and bt possilble

As well is there any point of doing rend and shatter? will it give you 1k more dps? Slams procs allot there not allot of time to stance dance.

gabbu
07-29-2010, 10:20 AM
If you go to Buffs Gained I think you can see how many time "Slam!" procced. ( http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-i1r1jbwuxsu4cafo/details/5/?s=2905&e=3073 )

Shatter will be always a personal DPS loss but will be a huge dps for raid if done say while bloodlust or in the execute phase. Rend is a DPS gain if and only if done without delaying BT/WW and you had no slam proc.

spikess
08-01-2010, 02:01 PM
thanks