PDA

View Full Version : Warrior so before i get to far lvled with this warrior

PimpJuice4
07-27-2010, 10:07 PM
do racials matter all that much?.cuz its like,the first time ive rolled alliance

i picked human cuz of the sword specialization and the trinket that gets out of fear.but im just wonderin cuz i know night elf gets shadowmeld or whatever and i heard that was pretty good

im just wondering before i get to high lvl and dont really feel like re rolling i plan on pvping with it cuz arms looks fun in pvp but i do maybe plan on raiding every now and then

Kazeyonoma
07-27-2010, 10:09 PM
you're fine, humans are awesome in terms of racials.

Destruyen
07-27-2010, 11:36 PM
i plan on pvping

best warrior race in the game to pvp on, hands down. doluble dps trinkets are retardedly good when you get a deathbringer will/death's choice combo (or runestone) combo.

PimpJuice4
07-28-2010, 09:23 AM
best warrior race in the game to pvp on, hands down. doluble dps trinkets are retardedly good when you get a deathbringer will/death's choice combo (or runestone) combo.

ya i planned on gettin deathbringers will when i get lvl 80.hopefully i dont have the same luck i had on my main cuz that trinket took forever to drop

PimpJuice4
07-29-2010, 03:01 PM

you mean Mjolnir runestone? i dont know if that drop rate has changed since the last time i ran ulduar(although,i always did 25 man hardmode thorim)but that trinket i heard had a really low droprate

it could of been cuz i always tried doing thorim hardmode on 25 man.i was thinkin about tryin to get whispering fanged skull/deathbringers will though.i have that trinket combo on my main and do pretty good in pvp

Kazeyonoma
07-29-2010, 03:05 PM
no, you want deathbringer's will (ICC deathbringer saurfang in 25), and Death's choice/Death's Verdict from TOGC25

PimpJuice4
07-29-2010, 03:27 PM
no, you want deathbringer's will (ICC deathbringer saurfang in 25), and Death's choice/Death's Verdict from TOGC25

what about whispering fanged skull and deathbringers will.cuz i dont know about nowadays but i like only saw deaths choice drop a couple times when my guild used to farm toc 25 everyweek(although,we never did togc 25 cuz we always wiped on beasts)

i looked it up on maxdps.but all it shows currently is tank gear cuz i was planning on lvling arms(but i was gonna do randoms alot so i was gonna que up as tank.i heard its not complete fail tanking as dps spec as far as lower lvl instances),but putting 5 points in shield specilization in prot so i guess maxdps thinks im prot at the moment

although from clicking on the arms warrior it does show deaths verdict as best in slot(with whispering fanged skull under it)so maybe deathbringers will/deaths verdict heroic would be a better trinket combo

Macbrother
07-31-2010, 01:59 AM
WFS is better for Fury, Death's Verdict is better for Arms. Although, the Ruby Sanctum trinket surpasses them both.

Mr.Winkle
07-31-2010, 03:03 AM
Aren't racials getting overhauled anyway? Worgen and Goblin racials are far better currently then any other race.

PimpJuice4
07-31-2010, 03:56 PM
WFS is better for Fury, Death's Verdict is better for Arms. Although, the Ruby Sanctum trinket surpasses them both.

hmmm

i think ill try gettin the trinket from ruby sanctum then.ive only ever did it a few times though and ive never did it on 25 man.it doesnt really seem to be the type of raid you can just pug and be sucessful though

PimpJuice4
07-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Aren't racials getting overhauled anyway? Worgen and Goblin racials are far better currently then any other race.

meh

im rollin a rogue in cataclysm anyway.i just figured id make a warrior cuz fury seems to be pulling some pretty good dps at the moment in ICC and arms looks fun in pvp

although the one thing im kinda not liking about warriors is(unless theres talents at higher lvls like other classes have)theres no talents that reduce your threat(kinda like subversion is for blood dk)

Glorc
08-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Well geared fury warrior in my guild reduces his threat on trash mobs by falling over dead =P

Voradrac
08-08-2010, 02:53 AM
Right now humans have the best PvP racials period, EMFH is REALLY that OP.

PvE wise as long as you use a sword or mace its 3 less expertise to gear for you can always beg to be put in a group with a draenei if you really need 1% more hit. May or may not be useful at ICC level gear, its generally not pre ICC. Your 2 likely pre-ICC 2h weapons are both axes, tyrannical beheader and justicebringer.

Your weapon choices in ICC are a tad more varied. If your going all out you will probably get a Shadow's Edge (and if really really lucky maybe turn that into a shadowmourne) which is of course an axe. Cryptmaker at least uses your human racial. CEC should be left to the ret pallies unless you dont have any other ICC grade weapon. And of course Ramaladni's stick of expertise if you dont have shadow's edge or cryptmaker or are really starved for expertise.

Blue
08-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Racial buffs are, at best, meh...roll the race you like. And, even if you get to 80, or whatever, you can always change the race, faction, or gender--you don't have to start over!

My Warrior's a Night Elf, just because I like the looks, and I also like the way that race moves, overall (ok, I like to flip, while I run--so sue me!). Shadowmeld is something I've used maybe once, in almost three years. Warriors don't hide, they charge! Hah!!