PDA

View Full Version : DPS need a good warrior PVP spec (no more carebearing)

theoddis
07-24-2010, 07:14 PM
kinda new to pvp have all the relentless gear but no idea how to gem what resilliance caps i need or anything, been pvping in my 18/53/0 pve fury build seems to do ok in bg doin mad damage but i need a good build to change to my off spec any help will be great

Kapteinen
07-26-2010, 02:27 PM
PvP Arms is the best build suitable for arenas and for some major fun in random BGs when bladestorming.

Resilience as a warrior, well all over 1k is good and then gem for ArP - Use purples to fill out for socket bonuses. but if you have 800+, that's good aswell.
If you have the full relentless i would think you got way over 800..i am 892 with 1piece of relentless and rest furious.
Also get a good 1h shield, 1h should have big damage on.

Go to the EU Wowarmory and check out Madmode, that is my L80 Arms PvP Tauren

Madmode

Khilbron
07-26-2010, 02:51 PM
For an arms warrior if you research the majority of the players in the top 100 arena teams, the general census is to maintain between 800-1000 resil, above that for a warrior isn't truly necessary, once you have 800-1000 resil mix in as much pve arp gear as you can.

As for a weapon, Axe, Sword, Mace, they are all good in pvp, and they are all used. Choose what fits your style the best. If you don't have a shadowmourne, then your best pvp weapon will be heroic cryptmaker, if you don't have that use heroic bryntroll, if you don't have that use glorenzelg, if you don't have that use shadow's edge or normal bryntroll, if you don't have that use normal cryptmaker, if you don't have any of the ones listed, use whatever until you can get a better pve, or pvp weapon.