PDA

View Full Version : Healing Need some direction

pinnacle2009
07-21-2010, 12:09 PM
I am currently working on my Holy OS gear. Guild needs Holy Pallies, so I've gotta work my way up to ICC25.

Until I hit ICC10, however, I am not really sure what to do. I still need my frost badges for prot gear. I am mainly looking for advice on what kind of gear I should have before setting foot into ICC.

I know I will be replacing my weapon atm with Seethe if it will ever drop. So other than Triumph ring and trinket, I am a bit at a loss.

Also, ignore the no enchants on gear thing. I am working on that as I type this. I am also going to be changing my Holy spec to the 51/20.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackwater+Raiders&cn=Logikal

Harmacy
07-23-2010, 09:49 AM
I see Seethe dropped. Grats!

Your gear does need some work but you're on the right track. Of course you still have some upgrades from 5-mans, like Tears of the Vanquished (which is still an amazing mana trinket, much nicer than the SP one you're using, for raiding anyway), or the shield from H PoS. Aim for haste/mp5 itemization where possible, but of course when you're gearing up you don't necessarily get to choose the gear that comes to you. The level 200 libram from emblems of heroism is still superb for mana conservation when raiding, I would grab it when you get a chance.

Also, is that a spirit enchant on your legs? Bad boy! *rolls up newspaper* Get the stam one.

pinnacle2009
07-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Alright alright, stam one it is soon lol

Been trying to get the shield. I'll start trying to get that trinket also. Thanks for the advice :)

Insahnity
07-23-2010, 07:59 PM
You need patience for shields. Be it tanking or spell power, I find shield to be the most hornery items to get to drop.