PDA

View Full Version : Warrior When should I wear what

Damageman
07-16-2010, 08:24 AM
Ok Guys,

I would appreciate some input on my 2 Protection Gear Sets.

1. Prot. - Includes all pcs with the highest gear score - 5998
(all pcs level 264 except for one finger item at 277)

2. T-10 Prot - Includes 4 pcs of T10 (1 T10.5 Chestplate) for the set bonuses. GS 5896

Set bonus 2 pcs - Shield Slam & Shockwave abilites deal 20% more damage

Set bonus 4 pcs - Bloodrage ability no longer costs health to use, and now causes you to absorb damage equal to 20% of your maximum health. (8,391 = 20% of max health)

Should I keep both sets and use one for MT'ing and one for OT'ing?

Comments?

Dman

Aggathon
07-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Gear for the fight, so really you can't say "oh always use this set, don't use this set," or whatever, it really depends on your role. For example on BQL, if you're OTing then armor doesn't matter at ALL, just stack stam.

I'd need more info on what your sets actually entail because I'm gonna be honest, I died a little inside when you said "all pieces with highest gearscore."

Gearscore is a sham and A LOT of the BiS pieces for prot warriors are not the pieces with the highest gearscore.

MellvarTank
07-16-2010, 09:27 AM
T10 is usefull when it is all upgraded to 264-iLvL.... but otherwise use your highest EH pieces. It took me a while to even get all 4 of the T10 pieces, and I had the marks to upgrade already. It's good for the extra cooldown, but you find pretty quick that it isn't a lot of damage absorbed.