PDA

View Full Version : DPS Fury Warr looking to improve 7-8k dps

Swordclaws
07-13-2010, 05:45 PM
hey guys,

i need some tips on how i can improve my dps...
generally i make 6 to 8k single target in 10 mans and 8 to 9 (maybe 10 occasionally) in 25 mans

i'm a fury warr and here is my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&cn=Swordclaws

(Have Oxheart in bank if it's better just so you know, and i'm going for Shadows edge)

my rotation is bloodthirst > whirlwind > slam (if procs) and spam Heroic strike and cleave untill 1 comes of cooldown and use slam when ever i can... i have no problems with my rage, so that's good... but i'd like to give my dps a boost...

ty and bb ;)

Loganisis
07-13-2010, 07:50 PM
You can bleed hit and exp easily, as you're at 242 hit (you need 164) and 35 exp (need 26).

You're gemming ArP right now and you probably shouldn't be. You've got ArP in most of your slots and are only at 919. Which is very low at nearly full gemming. You'll probably see a DPS increase by gemming STR instead right now.

You have the +6 stats and +10 stats gems, drop the +6, switch the meta to the +21 Agility/+3% crit damage, you'll 'gain' a gem slot because the nightmare's you have counts as a yellow and blue simulatenously.

If you're really serious about maximing DPS, JC/BS is probably the best profession choice.

Because you'll be around 700 ArP, I wounder if NES would be a bigger DPS trinket than Hyrkuml?

If you post a log people who can read them (I can't) could probably help you a lot too. But right now it looks like generally, you'll need more passive ArP on gear before you gem ArP like you are.

Kazeyonoma
07-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Moved to HALP!