PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Mirky
07-13-2010, 09:16 AM
Just going to post and say hi, I've registered and can't think of anything intelligent for my first post so I'll post here then I can sort out my signature and things too.

Hi everyone, I'm Mirky. I play a warrior tank called Mirkenbrand on Darkspear EU, part of Maximum Carnage guild and I usually raid 10 man ICC with them, currently 11/12; missing that final push on LK so far unfortunately. I lead a 25 man raid team in ICC once a week, where we used to down the first 4, but as of 2 weeks ago we have downed 6.

All my gear has the right colour gems in it, I hate not getting the socket bonus even if I don't need to. Someone once told me not to get the bonus if it was under +12, but I still do it anyway!

At the risk of sounding arrogant, I am a very skilled tank; I'm sure if i had the time I could be top 10 on server and a regular raider in one of the best guilds on the server. However I only raid 2-3 times per week so I wouldn't last in Riot! I started raiding after patch 3.3.3, and thus I am not very experienced with raiding, although I hold a regular spot.

In real life, I'm a medical student-to-be, and 18 years old. I'm from Scotland, where it rains, and I like football. I try to be friendly to everyone, so hopefully I will succeed.

Please correct me if I make any glaring errors in posting or etiquette, and otherwise look out for me here or in-game :D

Thanks, Mirky x

RouZeRogue
07-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Welcome mate :)

Kazeyonoma
07-13-2010, 10:40 AM
We have a Sticky where you can input all of this info! I'll move this to the Off-Topic forum and welcome!

boo socketbonuses!

Mirky
07-13-2010, 10:48 AM
But when you get the socket bonus, the writing goes white and bright and it makes the equipment so much more shiny...