PDA

View Full Version : LOL dungeon/raid moments

Hoogle
07-12-2010, 03:49 AM
I love the funny stories people tell on these forums. There is funny story thread a bit further down the thread list if you want to read some of the older lol moments but thought it would be fun to hear some new stories.

Heres one from a dungeon i did a few days ago:

*queue for a dungeon as an Arms Warrior, screen loads to HoL hc*
-The tank (a DK) starts pulling-
Healer: Man DK, are you def capped cos you're taking a truck load of damage?
DK: yes
Me: Look on your character screen bro and tell me the number next to defence
DK: 471
Healer: omg.......
(i inspected his gear at this point and saw he was in mostly pvp gear and one 'tank' blue neck. I wasnt going to say a word and see what happens)
DK: I'm not tank anyway, [hunters name] is tank
Healer: He's a hunter not a tank?
DK: I didnt mean hunter, I meant warrior. he tanks
Me: I'm dps bro, you selected tank for this dungeon
-silence-
DK: no i didnt
Healer: erm, you did because you have the shield icon on your portrait
-silence-
DK: no i dont
Healer: lmao!
*DK leaves the party*

It made my day that one ;)

joe1010011010
07-12-2010, 09:49 AM
i was in a pug last night, and in 3 hours we did all the way up to syndy and were gonna finish her off tonight, the funny bit was that my guild still has trouble with most of the fights past rot and fester, and now a pug just blew us out of the water, gotta love that 25% lol

Theotherone
07-12-2010, 10:50 AM
First time tanking Kologarn; ran in to take the boss and kept going right over the edge - DOH, no wall.

Kazeyonoma
07-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah I kept trying to scoot closer on Kologarn on early attempts to make shockwave hit him, and plop apparently he DOES have feet.

Martie
07-12-2010, 01:12 PM
I pulled the three Rhinos at the top of the stairs in Gun'drak together today. I tanked them with my back to the fence, and the shamen knocked them back... over the fence, into the water. The Rhinos had to swim a long way to get back to us. The riders evaded for some reason.

Spiritus
07-12-2010, 01:13 PM
I recently did Festergut 25HM with both Brewfest trinkets on. I used em before the pull b/c I was bored and forgot to take em off.

I have a feeling that may have been a world first. =P

Mirky
07-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Once, when doing heroic HoR, an officer in my guild was discussing warrior tanking rotations with me. Being a druid with a warrior alt, he wanted to try tanking. He asked me if I used the glyph to improve cleave, and whether i used cleave all the time. I responded with "What is Cleave?"

Long story short, I discovered what Cleave was, and right after the instance went to the warrior trainer to get all 8 ranks of it... Now I use it all the time!

Theotherone
07-13-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah I kept trying to scoot closer on Kologarn on early attempts to make shockwave hit him, and plop apparently he DOES have feet.

I feel like sooo much less of a noob now. :)

Neomys
12-14-2010, 06:18 PM
today I had something funny with my mage in Blackrock, we were at the dog boss(bad at names sorry) and we were buzy with the puppies one by one and from some reason I hitted my tap key on my keyboard without knowing it and when i got my arcane missiles I used them but I was targeting the boss, so I kinda ninja pulled :P, to bad we were not geard and ready for so we wiped, but luckly rest was a one shot, with 3 out of 5 first timers, without knowing anyting about the boss fights

Mäcintosh
12-14-2010, 11:01 PM
In Lost city of Tol'vir normal today and halfway through it, the lone 83 must have realized this and says, " oh! You're all 85s!"

/faceplam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk