PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Tankspot.

Creig
07-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Hello Tankspot. I havn't posted here much. Once or twice about various addons and such. There is so much negativity on the net these days I figured it might be nice to have something postitive.

So, heres a big massive thank you. I am a very causal player of WoW. I enjoy the game, i use it as my escape from reality, i play it for the fun. DPS metres, gearscores and wipes mean nothing to me but even though I play casually i still want to do the best i can and your site is amazing for helping newbie tanks such as myself and a host of other people.

All your guides and videos are never patronising. You never tell people how to play, you just list the things that are relivant and show people how to perform at their best. And for this I thank you again, WoW today is becomming over run (in my opinion) with alot of people who seem to think we're all Gods of gaming and AI controlled- Not another human being sitting at a desk.

Keep up the good work, and once again, thank you for your help. I have now become a confident, decent (in my opinion though I know I'm still not perfect), Death Knight tank.

-Creig/Dwight of the Shat'ar (EU)

Kazeyonoma
07-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Much appreciated! Gonna move this to the Off-Topic forums though to reduce how many threads we have in the General Discussion forums =]

Bluedot
07-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Thank you for watching our videos :)

Good luck in all your endeavors!

Penlowe
07-07-2010, 01:13 PM
:hugs Creig:

Spiritus
07-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Its always nice to hear from folks who have found enjoyment from the content we have provided.

Keep on having fun! Games are about fun, right? I think... =P

Satorri
07-08-2010, 05:32 AM
TankSpot is nothing without loyal readers and participants. =)

Thanks for being a part of the community.

Neverland
07-11-2010, 10:44 AM
I couldn't agree more, worth registering for!
eek, rhymed.

Thanks to all contributors!

Insahnity
07-11-2010, 11:11 AM
TankSpot is nothing without loyal readers and participants. =)

Legal Forms for transferring all your wealth and legal rights can be found between the stacks Tankspot hooded white robes and the Kool-aid station.

It's great to be part of a big happy family!