PDA

View Full Version : Moving relms... help!

Missnowflake
06-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Ok, so the relm I am on is awful. No one has done LK on 25 or even really came close to it. I want to move my main to another server ( I am on the east coast ) I would rather a med pop server so its not crazy over-crowded. Can anyone help me out here. Who knows of a good raiding server thats not high pop??? Pleeease. I would LOVE to be able to move on in ICC and it is not going to happen on my relm.

Bashal
06-24-2010, 06:38 AM
Hi there!

Just a reminder, it's usually a good idea to stick with the default font and font color when posting. The color/font selection options are basically meant for writing longer articles, usually by the sponsors or admins, etc.

Now that the gentle finger-shaking is over with. :)

What I'd suggest, instead of looking for a server first, look for a guild. There's a guild recruitment forum here, and they have links to apply to their guild. Find one that sounds good to you, check the population level on the server if that's really a priority for you, and apply, or, make an alt on that server and chat with some officers (they usually list some names of people you can contact to ask more questions).

Make sure your spec, gemming and enchants are all in good order before you apply, and that your toon is logged out wearing your PvE gear, no fishing hat equipped, etc. ;)

KuroiMitsukai
08-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi there!

Just a reminder, it's usually a good idea to stick with the default font and font color when posting. The color/font selection options are basically meant for writing longer articles, usually by the sponsors or admins, etc.

Now that the gentle finger-shaking is over with. :)

What I'd suggest, instead of looking for a server first, look for a guild. There's a guild recruitment forum here, and they have links to apply to their guild. Find one that sounds good to you, check the population level on the server if that's really a priority for you, and apply, or, make an alt on that server and chat with some officers (they usually list some names of people you can contact to ask more questions).

Make sure your spec, gemming and enchants are all in good order before you apply, and that your toon is logged out wearing your PvE gear, no fishing hat equipped, etc. ;)

He does have a point first I would look for a good guild. If thats not looking good for I'm horde on Daggerspine and for the most part there is never too many people on. I'm pretty sure we're a med. server.

JollyWarrior
08-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Was there a reason for posting a picture of a girl with this post? I smell a troll

Bashal
08-04-2010, 12:47 PM
I smell a troll

if so, not very successful.

ygar
08-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Well I have moved 2 times now. And I have finally found an awesome home on kil'jaden. I was having issues with morons in pugs and never getting past 4/12 on both 10 and 25 icc. Well that has stoped now. The server is awesome. Regular pugs at all times now lower than 9/12. It is a high pop though