PDA

View Full Version : Druid Next badge upgrade

Aviriorix
06-15-2010, 03:07 PM
My druid has 60 frost badges atm and im wondering if I should purchase the 264 leather belt. Would this be the best upgrade or would i be better spending the frosts elsewhere.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malfurion&cn=Daldian

any and all Help would be appreciated, thank you

EDIT: fail on my part, its meant for my resto spec

Fetzie
06-15-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm no resto druid expert, but I would take the cloak. Would be the biggest current upgrade.

Aviriorix
06-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Well it, the cloak, looks like its the best upgrade in terms of ilvl but the belt has more stats upgrades

Fetzie
06-15-2010, 03:41 PM
You can get the Ulduar belt for runed orbs crafted for about 300g nowadays, perhaps worth consideration. (Belt of arctic life (4 heavy borean leather, 3 artic furs, 6 runed orbs))

Quinafoi
06-16-2010, 07:29 AM
Offset pieces I would look for drop upgrades while conserving your Emblems of Frost for your tier pieces first. While the offset pieces are nice, most of the tier pieces when upgraded are best in slot. Particularly if you have access to the tokens to upgrade them. While you could invest in the offset pieces first and try buying the tier pieces once you get into that level of progression, you end up hurting yourself if you don't have those pieces ready to upgrade when you have tokens available.