PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Advice - DK Blood Tank Spec

Runestrom
06-15-2010, 06:32 AM
I just got bck my other account which got hcked a while ago and i have an 80 dk on it. I want to start tanking, most likely blood spec, and was just wondering if this is a good build.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jcEMqI0IsbobssxhxZ0xh:opsVmM

Harmacy
06-15-2010, 07:01 AM
Your glyphs need some work. I admit I haven't done the research into Blood tanking to say much definitively, but I am 100% absolutely completely sure that Vampiric Blood needs to be glyphed. 10 seconds every minute is good - 15 seconds every minute is even better. Vampiric Blood is one of the best tank cooldowns in the game, buffing it should be one of your highest priorities.

I'm glad that you picked up some of the utility talents too. Mark of Blood is a decent one-pointer for a cooldown - Hysteria is an amazing raid buff, throw it on a kitty or something (maybe a rogue who tricks's onto you) and watch them pwn - and Rune Tap is another one of those abilities I would love to have on my Warrior or Pally. 20% heal every 30 seconds, fantastic.

Runestrom
06-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Alright thanks for the advice, ill change some glyphs aroudn and add VB one in there for the extra 5 secs.