PDA

View Full Version : DPS fury binds

trav
06-13-2010, 05:11 AM
hey there, iwas a tank with everything bound to 12345-shift12345 qef

now ive just switched to fury, because im 2 pussy to be a tank, nah jk, cbf with it though
and the keybinds feel awkward and confuse me horribly, can all fury warriors PLEASe list
1-skill
2-skillname
3-skillname
etc?
for their binds?
thank you.

Destruyen
06-13-2010, 06:36 AM
keybinds are really personal preference and won't work as good with someone else. it's better to make your own keybinds and get used to them than to try and adapt to someone else's binds.

as hoodrych has said many times regarding keybinds:
"Don't bind pummel to spacebar because "Hoodrych" has pummel on spacebar. You need to do what's comfortable for you and stick with it."

also, there is a guide on how to effectively keybind for beginners somewhere on here (i think the pvp forum stickied at the top) that will give you tips on keybinds, like binding your most used/important buttons around wasd or whichever keys you use for movement.

trav
06-13-2010, 06:43 AM
keybinds are really personal preference and won't work as good with someone else. it's better to make your own keybinds and get used to them than to try and adapt to someone else's binds.

as hoodrych has said many times regarding keybinds:
"Don't bind pummel to spacebar because "Hoodrych" has pummel on spacebar. You need to do what's comfortable for you and stick with it."

also, there is a guide on how to effectively keybind for beginners somewhere on here (i think the pvp forum stickied at the top) that will give you tips on keybinds, like binding your most used/important buttons around wasd or whichever keys you use for movement.
i disagree, pro players know where good spots are, when i first started tanking, i copied someone elses binds and they where absolutely fantastic, im struggling getting used to my own, and when i copied someone elses it just worked nicely. so id like to give that a try for fury

Khilbron
06-13-2010, 09:00 AM
if your looking to fury dps all you need to worry about until end-game raiding is.

1. Heroic Strike
2. Bloodthirst
3. Whirlwind
4. Slam
5. Cleave

Make sure these are easily accessible:
Death Wish
Recklessness
Racial
Potions

Later on:
Execute
Battle -> Shatter
Battle -> Rend

Depending on situation/comp:
Sunder
Demo Shout
Pummel

Basically here is how my setup looks, and it works for me. Keybinds all fall down to muscle memory.
1. Heroic Strike
2. Bloodthirst
3. Whirlwind
4. Slam
5. Pummel
C1. Sunder
C2. Demo Shout
C3. Berserker Rage
C4. Cleave
C5. Hamstring(lich king)
CF1. Swall macro
CF2. Heroic Throw(movement fights)
CF3. Enraged Regeneration
A1. Intercept macro
A2. Execute
A3. Death Wish
A4. Recklessness
A5. Shatter Macro
AF1. Saronite Bomb
AF2. Victory Rush
S2. Rocket Boots
S3. Bloodrage
S4. Commanding Shout
S5. Battle Shout
MB3. Health Pot
AMB3. Healthstone
F1. Eng Gloves
F2. Racial
F3. Heroic Fury
F4. Intervene Macro
R. Rend macro

These works for me, but they may not work for you. Find what fits your style.

Legionodeath
06-13-2010, 10:17 AM
I use Q and E and 1-5 with Ctrl, Alt, Shift as modifiers and G1-G6 (Logitech Keyboard) for my keybinds. My goal was to keep everything as cloase to my WASD movement keys as possible and its worked well.

-LoD

gd_void
06-15-2010, 08:40 AM
1-Heroic Strike
2-WW
3-BT
4-Slam Macro(/stopcast)

Alt+1-Cleave
Alt+2-Execute
Alt+3-Bloodrage
Alt+4-Pummel

Ctrl+1-Victory Rush
Ctrl+2-Recklessness
Ctrl+3-Death Wish macro(Death wish, Blood Fury, any Use Trinkets)
Ctrl+4-Battle Shout

Macross
06-19-2010, 06:29 PM
My movement keys are esdf

A-bloodthirst
3-whirlwind
MW Up - Heroic Strike
MW Dn - cleave
G - slam
Num 0 - Recklessness
Num 6 - execute
T - Deathwish