PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to...?

Synistah
06-10-2010, 04:55 AM
Long story short.

Making a raid video for my guilds Heroic Lich King 25man kill. Now im probably going to use a song over the ingame sounds, But i dont want to be using the same old Techno/Rock music people use.

Im looking for something out of the ordinary and to be honest im not 100% sure if this is a good idea.

So im open to song suggestions at the moment, And if you want will include your Tankspot forum name or Ingame Name + Server in the final credits.

At the moment im thinking about using:

Scatman
Maybe record something with my band.

Note: I will be fading the Lich Kings voice in and out during the encounter. So song must permit

Bashal
06-10-2010, 06:53 AM
Record something with your band. "Scatman" was used a while back in (what I think was) a fairly popular WoW youtube video already. Something about a WoW funeral service for a guildie that passed away getting intentionally interrupted by the opposing faction on a PvP server.

Theotherone
06-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Record something with your band. "Scatman" was used a while back in (what I think was) a fairly popular WoW youtube video already. Something about a WoW funeral service for a guildie that passed away getting intentionally interrupted by the opposing faction on a PvP server.

It was Serenity Now ganking the funeral on a PvP server; one of the great YouTube videos of all time - just classic.

Synistah
06-11-2010, 05:53 AM
Hmm now that you mention it, I remember that video. Thanks

NewfieDave
06-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Alice in Chains - No Excuses

eazo
06-11-2010, 02:31 PM
It was Serenity Now ganking the funeral on a PvP server; one of the great YouTube videos of all time - just classic.

One of the best videos on the net, gonna go watch it again now. I remember when i first watched it, i laughed for like 5 minutes straight, then felt kind of bad haha

Blue
06-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Black Sabbath medley---

Black Sabbath (opening song, from very first self-titled CD)
Paranoid
Iron Man

Not necessarily in that order...

Valandris
06-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Dawn of War 2 soundtrack, especially Angels of Death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDjc5tRfr7w