PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Am I Ready to raid

Zombiemaniac
06-08-2010, 11:55 AM
As a Tank I'm pretty confident in my abilities and I have no doubts that I will be successful in raids. But being Tuesday I want to make sure before I hop into ToGC tonight if my warrior is glyphed,talented and gemmed correctly.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&cn=Figbaton

Griff
06-08-2010, 02:09 PM
You've got some issues.

Spec looks okay although you don't really need improved spell reflect for most fights and should pick up shield spec. You also might want to think about a max mitigation build for Gormok, its a punishing fight. This spec would feature (depending on your raid comp) the enhanced AP debuff from and glyphed/talent improved shieldwall.

I'd change your glyph (cleaving) out for ToGC. Bring a glyph of taunt for Gormok and a Glyph of Sunder for Twin Valks (assuming you use the stacking method).

Gearwise..looks okay but you're on the gear threshold for the content. I would have used epic gems instead of rare quality and you've left almost 500 health on the table as a consequence. Also, I'd go dodge/stam or expertise/stam in place of the defense/str gem you've got in your mat.

Don't forget your trusty ironshield potions - pop one just before Gormok engages and one when it wears down. If the fight takes longer than that, you're doomed anyways.