PDA

View Full Version : Infraction for Passive: Post Violation

Kazeyonoma
06-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Post: Paladin Help me improve Ret DPS? (http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?p=422115)
User: Passive (http://www.tankspot.com/member.php?u=62848)
Infraction: Post Violation

Administrative Note:
and your post isn't useless?

Message to User:
Take your attitude back to the WoW forums, or don't post if you have nothing in addition to the thread. Attacking a new poster for simple armory mistake is not tolerated here.

Original Post:
Useless post is useless. Plus you didn't even provide a proper armory, lol.

Unger
06-08-2010, 02:50 PM
With all due respect, seems like the poster was standing up for a newbie who made a mistake. Is this really an infraction?

Martie
06-08-2010, 02:53 PM
With all due respect, seems like the poster was standing up for a newbie who made a mistake. Is this really an infraction?
I think that kind of behavior needs to be dealt with swiftly and decisively.
Good call in my opinion.

Insahnity
06-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Methinks this section of Tankspot is not a democracy/discussion forum?

Unger
06-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Maybe I am reading it wrong. Is the "original post" member getting the warning or the "message to user" post getting the warning? It looked like the "messenger" was getting it.

Unger
06-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Yeah you might be right. Ill drop it before I end up here.....

Hammerfists
06-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Unger the person who got the strike is named Passive. The reason you dont see him in that thread is that im sure kaz removed his post due to it being inflammatory and derailing the thread in that direction.

"Useless post is useless. Plus you didn't even provide a proper armory, lol."

This is what he said, if you dont like something its better to just say nothing.

PS: Keep up the good work Kaz, we're glad we got someone like you who keeps the peace

Kazeyonoma
06-08-2010, 03:54 PM
yeah the guy who posted was Passive, the person in the thread was asking a simple question, and got this as a reply, that's not the type of response we want new players getting when they come here, it's discouraging and doesn't promote a positive atmosphere, Passive has already pm'd me apologizing, there isn't much to discuss.

Unger
06-09-2010, 11:01 AM
My bad. I send my apologies as well.....

Keep up the good work Kaz!