PDA

View Full Version : Warrior replacing execute?

Cinnia
06-07-2010, 03:36 AM
Good day fellow tankspotians (new word! :cool:)

I have a question, I was looking at my logs and of course with gear upgrades my MS/HS/Slam starts hitting for more and more, and getting fairly close to execute now

Now execute will always be a flat number increased with glyph/talent which I both have.
All other skills will scale as you get more str etc etc.

Anyway my question is, after I get to a certain point where all other skills surpass Execute, is execute still a viable skill? Wouldn't it be better to just add another slam or 2 into the rotation? The same goes for bosses sub 20% should I replace execute with a higher dmg skill on spam?

I dont have the 4p T10 then again not sure if that would be useful at all now:confused:

anyway moving right along, what should I do?

and another quick one (i am arms btw never liked fury) which frost belt to buy? I see everyone talking about the leather belt being best for fury, does the same apply for arms? I need to drop some hit anyway after an upgrade last night so the belt does seem the best bet.

gabbu
06-07-2010, 05:11 AM
Here is BiS list for both arms and fury, http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-warrior_dps_calculation_spreadsheet/

I dont play arms but I am pretty sure you never remove execute from priority as arms.

gacktt
06-07-2010, 06:08 AM
You replace slam with execute from the looks of it.

MS/OP is still higher.