PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Trinket Trouble (Fury)

Kneez
06-04-2010, 06:37 AM
Hello good people of Tankspot, im in a bit of a pickle. Im a bit confused as to what trinket i should be using.
First off heres me: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Kneez

At the moment im using Whispering Fanged Skull along with Needle Encrusted Scorpion, now i figure this was a decent enuf combo till i get Deathbringers Will, But one of my fellow dps warriors in the guild pointed out to me, that anything was better than NES, so that nocked me a bit, the only other trinket i have available to me atm is my Nobles Deck, Im wondering should i use this instead.

tl;dr- NES & WFS or Nobles Deck & WFS.

Halp! :<

boogi
06-04-2010, 06:59 AM
He is right because you have so much armor penetration already. When the needle procs a lot of the armor pen is wasted because you go over the cap. Nobles Deck will work but if my memory serves me the Herkuml War Token is slightly better than Nobles Deck according to Rawr.

gabbu
06-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Boogi is right you are sitting at 81% arpen NES proc is basically wasted so better to go with Greatness Card or Herkuml.

Kneez
06-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the lovely quick replies, another question; How much better is the Token than the Nobles Deck?

gabbu
06-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Its l better but if you are tight on frost emblems buy greatness card. I would recommend that herkuml should be your last frost emblem purchase that is if you buy it.

Kneez
06-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the reply, im going with the greatness deck atm cus im saving frost emblems, but i was wondering how much better exactly is the Token than the Greatness deck, seems a bit of a silly question i know, but i like to deal in absolutes.

Errvalunia
06-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the reply, im going with the greatness deck atm cus im saving frost emblems, but i was wondering how much better exactly is the Token than the Greatness deck, seems a bit of a silly question i know, but i like to deal in absolutes.

It's 3 better.

You can calculate how much "better" something is by relative EP values but that changes based on your own gear. MaxDPS will tell you roughly how much DPS comparatively itll give you. But there's never any "absolutes" unless I go well, t10.5 is better than t10 because it has an extra 20sp, 15 haste, 12 crit, whatever.

Kneez
06-05-2010, 01:34 PM
thanks, thats all i needed to know :D

Errvalunia
06-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Also, "3" is a number I made up cause I was being rude. Just so we're clear.