PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warriors confuse me...

Wolves
06-02-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm so baffled. I've recently re-specced my Warrior from Arms to Fury, as I now have some halfway decent weapons. I know that Fury is supposed to be one of the most gear dependant Class/Spec combos out there, but I'm sitting at 5700 GS and I am pulling garbage numbers. I can pull more on my Enhancement Shaman who has less gear.

Here's an Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&cn=Wolfrage

I am over the 5% hit cap, along with the 3 points in Precision, to give me 8%, thus hit capping me.

I am also expertise capped in both hands.

That being said, I still feel like I'm missing something. I start by Intercepting, then BT, then WW, then hit BT when it comes around again. When I get a Slam proc, I'll use it when it doesn't interfere with BT or WW, unless it will fall off. When my rage is above 65 I'll throw a Heroic Strike in there to help out. But other than that, am I missing something? Maybe I'm gemmed wrong. No clue. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

-Wolfrage

Destruyen
06-02-2010, 06:27 PM
drop the expertise chants and gems so you just cap your main hand. your trinkets are also pretty crap no offense. nes is ok to soft cap your arp until you get better gear so you can go for hard cap, but the haste one is kinda ew. not having any teir pieces will hurt your dps too, since both bonuses are pretty good (4pc especially for fury). get the frost badge plate dps gloves (gatecrashers) and get the t10 helm, shoulders, chest and legs for the 4pc. switch your str rep ring to the agi one, its a bit better. this should get you close to where you can start gemming full arp and drop nes for deathbringer's will when you pick it up. get whispering fanged skull from lady deathwhisper 10 to replace the haste trinket.

Metasynaptic
06-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Hmmm.

I suspected your ArP was too low, so I started running some numbers.

Your NES when it procs will give you about 54.5% armor penetration, so you need to find 45.5% from gear.

Your rating is 575 according to wow heroes, which should account for 46%.

So this would lead me to beleive that you are ArP softcapped.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Destruyen
06-02-2010, 06:39 PM
nes gives 678 arp (48.44%) when procced.

1400 - 678 = 722 arp from gear needed to be soft capped.

722 - 575 = 147 arp still needed for him to get to soft cap.

Metasynaptic
06-02-2010, 06:43 PM
is the conversion not 12.316 points = 1% arp?

Destruyen
06-02-2010, 06:45 PM
14 and change iirc....my in game addon shows 48.44% when i look at nes.

Metasynaptic
06-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Very well, I beleive you. I suspected he didn't have enough arp gems so you are probably right.

MellvarTank
06-03-2010, 08:07 AM
To softcap ArP with NES you need ~52% or there abouts is the general consensus.