PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Warrior Arms Dps Advice

Unforgivein
06-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Well my MS is Protection and I use to be fury but respeced to arms because I wanted to start getting into pvp again so I would do good in pvp and okay in pve, the next raid I did with this new spec I was told I did 5.2k on Saurfang 25, so after having this spec for about a week or two I recently just changed to a pve spec that I was giving to a guy I saw on a youtube video I talked to. And he told me what to gem, and spec.

I respecd last night and was on the heroic dummy in IF and I was pulling around 4k self buffed for about 6mins straight.

So I think that with this new spec and gemming I should be able to pull more than 5.2k, Would like some advice and comment on my warrior.

BTW my expertise is 22, And I hit 26+ with food buff.

Thanks,

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cairne&cn=Unforgivein

Musclebound
06-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Your stats aren't all that bad really. As arms, I wouldn't worry too much about reaching the expertise cap with food. You probably will get more benefit from the strength food, as a dodge will proc overpower anyway. What strikes me is that you only have one piece of t9 and no t10 gear. Why haven't you gone for your set bonuses?

Unforgivein
06-01-2010, 12:24 PM
I recently just started going on my dps set and have been gearing up my ms before i do os, But I'm currently working towards tier pieces for frost, and i got a lot of this gear for os rolls that no one needed.