PDA

View Full Version : Rogue How to make money as lvl 80 rouge?

Mr Sims
05-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Lvl 80 rouge need help WATS the best way to make money open to all suggestion except buying gold.

Errvalunia
05-31-2010, 10:04 PM
http://www.wow.com/category/insider-trader/

Satrina
05-31-2010, 10:05 PM
I am sure that a beauty salon would pay well for quality, high-level rouge.

Passive
05-31-2010, 10:22 PM
Now now, don't want to make him blush.

Harmacy
05-31-2010, 11:24 PM
OK serious answer time.

USE YOUR PROFESSIONS.

If you have professions that require flying around in a circle collecting stuff, go do that. (try hopping around various places in Outland or Old World tho, or maybe heading out to someplace less bot-infested like Borean Tundra. Scholozar or Icecrown or WG are all horrible with bots)

If you have crafting professions, look on the AH and see what will sell. I used to just buy Borean Leather for cheap (botters tend to post in en masse), then craft it into Heavy Borean Leather and sell it for a bit more. My friend does the same with Netherweave Bags - buy a stack of Netherweave Cloth for 4-5 gold, buy a Rune Thread (1g maybe?), then craft it into a bag that sells for 8-9 gold. Easy profit, minimal effort.

Brevity
05-31-2010, 11:58 PM
Use auctioneer, scan for a week or two, use it to buy and resell items on the auction house.

For an even easier win, pick up and level JC, prospect ore and cut gems, mmmmmm.

Selene
06-01-2010, 01:19 AM
What professions do you have?

Mining and Herbalism are always money makers. Skinning is a bit harder.
Enchanting can be depending on the server economy - an 80 rogue can clear Stratholme and make some nice gold from enchanting mats farmed from there.
Fishing, believe it or not, fishing can make you money - there are a lot of cooks too lazy to fish for their own mats.
Alchemist - Flasks can be a big money maker.
Tailoring - Bags!! Leg kits
Blacksmithing - belt buckles
Leatherworking - Leg Kits

Mr Sims
06-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Ty for all of yalls suggestion only problem with the ah merc ing is that dalvengry s economy is about as bad as a 3d world country its dead in the watter. So tailoring or herbalism mite be the only way to go but ty again il go check in to this stuff on my server. Thanks

Loganisis
06-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Dailies - use all 25 on Icecrown dailies first, then other northend dailies.

Run Randoms - Surprisingly I noticed when farming emblems for heirlooms I was also making a decent chunk of change.

Pick up grays. Vender them for 80s to 4g. Grab 3 or 5 of these and they more thank pay for repairs, grab more and they make money. I never leave gray behind unless I have no bag space. It's easy to get to a vendor. probably make 30/50g a day just picking up grays in addition to eveyrthing else.

Professions, professions, professions.

Grind cultists - gold plus drops. Yeah.

leethaxor
06-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Grind ramps: Hellfire ramparts. I do this a mage at lvl 80, and did in ilvl 200 gear, so I figure you should be able to... Easy make about 130 - 170g per run. Its boring but its gold...

Mend
06-01-2010, 04:51 PM
I made around 16k for some new gear using WoW confidential guides on youtube, its a blog that covers everything about the WoW economy.

Google WoW confidential