PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior is totally lost

Jersey
05-31-2010, 09:39 AM
Basicly solo'ed my way to 80. Stayed away from raids because of the idiots i met in them. No help and plenty of grief if you messed up. Started raiding again doing heroics with a few friends i did find. Want to start 10 man and ICC, but feel my dps is too low. Only doing 3.5 to 4k in 5 man Heroics.

I'm sure it has to do with gemming. Am totally lost. One person tells me one thing the next another. Tried Landsoul's spreadsheet and hurt my brain. Can't figure it out for the life of me. It just won't sink in. :o

Just picked up the needle encrusted scorpion and need help on how to regem or regear or whatever.

Please be nice....and thanks for any help.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&cn=Jerdakdyl

Porell
06-01-2010, 02:33 PM
I'll give you the advice I was given. At a quick look keep your hit at 5% and your expertise capped. Try regemming for ArP and see how it goes from there. I am no expert by any means.

gabbu
06-02-2010, 05:36 AM
Since you have NES the best bet for you DPS wise is to softcap ArP by gemming upto 52% arpen ASAP. You just need 26 expertise so drop some expertise gem in favor of arpen gems. Replace hand enchant with 20 hit to replace a hit gem with ArP. Change meta to 21 agi + 3% crit sonce you already have a nightmare tear to activate it. You should change the gems in chest and belt to straight 20 ArP to get to soft cap.

HTH

Jersey
06-02-2010, 02:29 PM
thanks for the reply guys...it is much appriciated

I went and change the gems in the chest and belt to ArP and the meta to 21 agi. That put me at 53% and still at 31 expertise. Since i am at the soft cap for ArP should i now replace the extra exp i have with str? Or still go with the ArP gems?

Passive
06-02-2010, 04:12 PM
You only need 722 ArP with the needle, and you only ever need 26 expertise, so replace those surplus arp and exp gems with str.

Maybe you could outline for us what your rotation is roughly like?

gabbu
06-03-2010, 05:30 AM
thanks for the reply guys...it is much appriciated

I went and change the gems in the chest and belt to ArP and the meta to 21 agi. That put me at 53% and still at 31 expertise. Since i am at the soft cap for ArP should i now replace the extra exp i have with str? Or still go with the ArP gems?

Personally I would suggest go farm Tyrannical Beheader from HPOS and replace your OH with that. That will drop your expertise and give you more gem slots. Also about gemming since you are at softcap now go str gems.

You will have to switch back to arpen gemming when you can get to about 85-90% passive.

Jersey
06-05-2010, 07:20 PM
i try to do the whirlwind bloodthirst slam and heroic strike with recklessness death wish and shattering throw thrown in.

thanks gabbu, starting to see the numbers go up, and am not done with everything yet :D