PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Arms warrior key bindings

moonwolf
05-30-2010, 09:52 PM
hey guys...

Im a clicker thus lower dps.....need help with some key bindings or macros to assist me

Could some one give me some advice on what they may use to help their dps ....

what keybindings or macros u use...any help would be appreciated..

regards

moonwolf

saranna
05-30-2010, 09:55 PM
http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?41865-Keybinds-and-You

you read all this? Keybindings are very user specific

Passive
05-31-2010, 08:30 PM
Binding all your abilities frees up your mouse hand for much great movement. You should bind A and D to strafe instead of turn for a start. Then you should start to think about all the keys immediately next to your movement keys. These are q, e, f, c, r etc. Other keys are t, v, x, z, \ (I use my little finger on this). Depending on how long your fingers are you may find a lot or few number keys useful. Personally I use 1 through to 5.

Brevity
06-01-2010, 12:00 AM
For keys to keybind to, just play around and find whatever keys you're comfortable pressing without much effort and bind your skills to them.

For macros, arms warriors have none you need as far as PvE goes.

sifuedition
06-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Personally, I am NOT good with having keybinds surrounding the movement keys. I am just inaccurate and struggle if I have to move and use those keybinds at the same time. My solution? Old school Logitech G15/G11 keyboard. The new ones only have like six keys to the left of the standard keyboard. The way they used to make them, however, they had 18 keys there. I bought an 18 key version still new off of ebay or newegg (don't remember now). I have all of my movement (left+right to move forward, run toggle, backwards, jump and even strafe) bound to mouse abilities. I use a Logitech MX Revolution and use the back/forth wheel in the thumb-well for strafe as well as click and hold for backing. Button four is jump and five is auto-run toggle. I use the mouse totally for movement and leave my hand on the 18 keys to the left side of the standard keys to attack. With this setup, I can maintain a full rotation while moving and not have to strain finger reaches or odd finger combos.