PDA

View Full Version : A few Funny Qoutes of The modern Pala Tank

kingymech
05-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Ok we running a quick random to get some badges, and asked politly "can i have some buffs plz" no reply, asked again no reply and this is what he said.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2047/palaqoute.jpg

imo best quote ever, and after we chucked a few insults at him and i joked "omg im gonna post your quote on tank spot to let everyone know what a **** u are" we were given a better laugh (and the reason i bothered to put this here at all)

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6474/editori.jpg

well if he/she was then gimmie my monies back im off lol. Hope u found it as funny as i did.

Kazeyonoma
05-28-2010, 04:15 PM
semi funny, moved to Off-topic. Also please resize your signature, it's too large for our forum size, if it's not fixed by tomorrow i'll be deleting it from your signature.

Bluedot
05-29-2010, 03:32 PM
I loled

Errvalunia
05-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Literally, the way people demand blessings makes me not want to level my lvl 33 protadin. If you had to listen, every single dungeon, to WISDOM PLZ MIGHT PLZ KINGS PLZ you would give up too. Half the hunters of the world absolutely DEMAND kings and the other half absolutely will not stand for anything but might. Every dungeon becomes a lottery of which DPSer is going to start whining about buffs. It gets old fast, and I'm still tanking scarlet monastery.

NewfieDave
05-29-2010, 03:57 PM
If you had to listen, every single dungeon, to WISDOM PLZ MIGHT PLZ KINGS PLZ you would give up too.
You wouldn't have to listen to it if you were remembering to buff people. I've played a Pally up to 55. It's not exactly rocket surgery, even with 10 minute buffs. If you give somebody a buff and they want a different one, the solution is just two clicks away.

My favorite is when there's like seven Pallies in the raid and I STILL have to ask for Kings. I'm convinced that the likelihood of receiving Pally buffs is inversely proportional to the number of Pallies in the raid.

Errvalunia
05-29-2010, 04:04 PM
You wouldn't have to listen to it if you were remembering to buff people. I've played a Pally up to 55. It's not exactly rocket surgery, even with 10 minute buffs. If you give somebody a buff and they want a different one, the solution is just two clicks away.

My favorite is when there's like seven Pallies in the raid and I STILL have to ask for Kings. I'm convinced that the likelihood of receiving Pally buffs is inversely proportional to the number of Pallies in the raid.

What I'm talking about is not remembering to buff but remembering to buff the RIGHT buff that every single person wants. If you didn't know you grouped with the one warlock on the planet who wants BoWisdom, then clearly you deserve the tirade soon to follow. Or, like I said, trying to presciently know that the rogue wants might but the hunter wants kings.

At this point, I give everyone Kings and the healer gets Wisdom. And if they don't like it they can keep whining at me and I will just ignore them all day.

Ryoku
05-30-2010, 06:44 AM
@ Errvalunia: make it simple for yourself: melee (and hunters) might, casters kings, and healers if they need wisdom

NewfieDave
05-30-2010, 08:57 AM
And if they don't like it they can keep whining at me and I will just ignore them all day.
This is what I don't understand. If you give somebody a buff and they ask for a different one instead, it's as simple as click to target, click to cast buff. They're not asking for your left arm and firstborn child.

Now if you buff a Mage with Kings and he asks you for Might, then you have a right to ignore him.

Errvalunia
05-30-2010, 10:14 AM
This is what I don't understand. If you give somebody a buff and they ask for a different one instead, it's as simple as click to target, click to cast buff. They're not asking for your left arm and firstborn child.

Now if you buff a Mage with Kings and he asks you for Might, then you have a right to ignore him.

BUT they also want these buffs while running out of line of sight and demanding I don't stop between pulls. I have many times before stopped after the first pull to change someone's buffs only to have them go pull more stuff impatiently. You just can't win.

NewfieDave
05-30-2010, 12:51 PM
I have many times before stopped after the first pull to change someone's buffs only to have them go pull more stuff impatiently.
You don't have to be out of combat to cast buffs (although you do need mana and LoS, but that's another issue). I often have to single target Fort > Spi > Shadow Prot people who take a Brez mid fight.

It sounds like you just run with too many bad pugs and need to vent. It's ok. Let it all out. Then buff me Kings! :P

Errvalunia
05-30-2010, 12:59 PM
I have had too many bad PuGs. I am losing my faith in humanity.And when I DO find a healer and warlock I'd like to hang out with for a few more runs, we end up with a huntard who has been annoying the whole run and refuses to leave group or requeue with us just to be a dbag.

/cries in a corner

kingymech
05-31-2010, 01:54 PM
i dont mind that but i got BOW lol

Prucilak
06-01-2010, 09:46 AM
What happened in a raid recently that a guildie of mine was in. It went something like... "I dont do buffs because Symbol of Kings cost too much." *He was removed from group*