PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Commanding Presence Fail

Akiira
05-27-2010, 03:10 PM
I am redoing my spec in fury, and decided to try Commanding Presence out...., tried before adding points and Battle shout gives 550 attack power, put four points in the talent then tried it again...... 550 AGAIN!!! Before anyone yells at me for this, I know i'm not going by the "best" fury spec, i don't need to be told that or have any links to it. I just want to know why there is absolutely NO change with or without this talent......

Bigbad
05-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Tooltip error. It does give more ap with commanding presence just check your char sheet

Akiira
05-27-2010, 03:22 PM
ah! ok then tyvm! not sure why the buff beside minimap doesn't show the difference, that's a little odd

Kazeyonoma
05-27-2010, 03:52 PM
all talents that change our buffs scaling always has this problem and has existed since BEFORE the burning crusade.

Dreadski
05-27-2010, 05:47 PM
all talents that change our buffs scaling always has this problem and has existed since BEFORE the burning crusade.

It's true, and it's always been frustrating that they can't get past that speedbump. If it's unique spell names, they could add...I dunno... the word "improved" to the buff.

Destruyen
05-29-2010, 12:03 PM
there's an add-on iirc that fixes tooltips for things like this...but i forgot the name of it.