PDA

View Full Version : Tanking rate my warrior tank?

Unforgivein
05-27-2010, 11:08 AM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cairne&cn=Unforgivein

i have to get my neck gemmed i just got i last night during ICC and didn't have time to gem.

Rate my tank :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also could you help me out with my arms spec gemming? http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?67387-Arms-Warrior-Gemming

if you have an arms warrior and know what your doing..

Loganisis
05-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Get blacksmithing to 400 - missing out on 60 stamina right there (Plus 40 ArP or Str for your Fury Spec) due to BS sockets

I'm hella jealous of your new neck.

As a miner you should have enough titansteel bars and eternal earths for Pillars of Might - what is your primoridal count at? I had them made the other day for mats + 200G tip by just asking Dalaran.

Missing Blood Draining (or Mongoose) on your weapon

Looks pretty good overall though, just a few areas to shore up.

Unforgivein
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
have none, I'm going for frost and tier stuff for my arms set before i start buying those. And Before I would get stuff done with them I would need to make some money :P haven't been mining..Been to lazy lol

Loganisis
05-27-2010, 11:41 AM
I bought all the my primoridals, on Draenor alliance they go for about 950G each, so I won 1 and bought 7 for roughly 6500G, my mats for the rest, so I got Pillars for 6500.

As a warrior you'll want Cataclysmic and Gauntlets of the Kraken and then the T10 helm along with Corroded Skeleton Key.

Probably Cata > CSK > Kraken > T10 Helm >T10 Chest. Don't worry about the T10 gloves -you'll want to upgrade those to the 277 level eventually so you needed them anyway.

The 4pc bonus is better at the 277 level which is why you'll want the T10 gear in all non-leg slots... eventually.

Pillars is definately worth it. 1500 more armor +~80 more stamina. It's a huge upgrade over your current. Put it the time - it will make your healers happy :D

Unforgivein
05-27-2010, 11:47 AM
haha sweet, So do you know anything about arms warriors?

Loganisis
05-27-2010, 12:18 PM
haha sweet, So do you know anything about arms warriors?

That I switched to Fury around level 70..... :-/

Unforgivein
05-27-2010, 01:07 PM
ahh, well thanks for the tips man.