PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior DPS

Jonnyb
05-22-2010, 11:57 AM
I've been playing a fury warrior now for over a year. My gear is pretty good, but my dps does not even equate to even close to what it should be. Like everyone else I use the the rotation WW>BT>Slam (procs)>BT. I've used Landsoul's spreadsheet to make sure i'm properly gemmed and enchanted, but I can't seem to even break 9k on a single target tank and spank boss. I'm averaging 8.4k on festergut buffed when i should easily be breaking 9k. Any help would be appreciated. thanks all

here's my armoury link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Scryers&cn=Jonnyb

IgnusFatus
05-22-2010, 01:04 PM
A WoL report would help a great deal with being able to help you, but what immediately jumped out at me was gemming and a glyph. Glyph of BT is pretty worthless for PvE, and Glyph of HS in it's place will net you a decent DPS increase. As far as gemming, two things. A) Don't gem for expertise, you're over cap. and B) Don't try to match socket bonuses. Only take the blue socket with the best bonus and put a nightmare tear in to activate your meta, the rest should be red gems. That said, you're getting close to the point where resocketing for Armor Pen hard cap might be worthwhile, as well as replacing the NES when doing so. That's more of a question for the spreadsheet though.

gabbu
05-24-2010, 07:34 AM
I agree with ignus, weired gemming looks like you are trying to get socket bonus but not making it.

You belt, chest and bracer's should be gemmed straight str. Replace the crit meta in your helm to agility meta, then out nightmare tear and str+crit gem in your pnats to get the socket bonus and activate meta gem.

Put Bryntoll in main-hand as the proc is pretty much a waste in off-hand

Your gear is pretty good now to aim for ArPen hard cap, if you regem all your str to ARP you should sit around 80% passive Arp. Replace NES with DBW or WFS and regemming ArP should be a good DPS boost.

Also put run speed enchants on boots and get Heroic Fury, it will help a ton in ICC as there is a lot of movement