PDA

View Full Version : US [A] -< Relic >- Doomhammer

Nez
05-20-2010, 05:43 PM
<Relic> is many things. We are a 25 man raiding guild that progressed through BT and into SWP in BC and are currently working on ICC Hard Modes. We are a family of like minded people that can spend an afternoon joking in vent and guild chat. We are players that enjoy all aspects of the game; whether it be PvE or PvP. We are also hopefully your new home!

*** Current 25 man progression is at 8/12 Hard Modes. ***

We raid Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 10:30 server (MST) and are working to continue WotLK strong and prep ourselves for Cataclysm. We are currently looking for DPS/Healing players that can say yes to the below points:

-- I am 21 or older (our average guild age is about 28 so no immature youngsters need apply)
-- I am geared from ICC and ready to step into ICC Hard Modes
-- I can take a joke and am not easily offended (our guild chat/vent is rated R so if you can't handle it, don't bother applying)
-- I can hold my own with my damage but am not going to spend all night linking meters
-- All my gear is gemed/enchanted to provide the best PvE abilities and I have the appropriate PvE raid spec (we don't necessarily care what your dual spec is, but when you raid, you better have a pure raiding spec)
-- I take the time outside of raids to read up on all strategies and know all ICC boss fight mechanics so that I don't need them explained to me over vent
-- I can handle Cerathor's uncontrollable urge to discuss his "slim boner"

Our 25 man raid team is currently looking to add to our lineup and are specifically looking for the following:

SHAMAN: 1 Enhance // 1 Elemental
WARLOCK: 2 (preferably 1 Demonology)
DRUID: 1 Boomkin // 1 Resto
MAGE: 1 Fire/Arcane (must be able to put out high numbers and logs will need to be provided)
PALADIN: 1 Retribution (must be able to put out 10-11k on Saurfang)

If you feel that we may be the right fit for you, or are looking for more information, please visit our website at:

www.relicraids.com

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class, so if your class/spec is not listed here and feel that you are exceptional and would be a solid addition to our raid team, please feel free to post an app or contact an officer in game. You can reach any of the officers listed below on their toons:

Seiba/Avarix/Irith - GM
Pebbles - Officer
Benassi - Officer
Alexah - Officer
Dennae - Officer