PDA

View Full Version : US Maelstrom (Alliance, Shadow Council server) recruiting! Come be a part of the Crew.

Req
05-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Maelstrom is a group of quality adults who enjoy M-rated guild chat, kicking the tar out of raid content, and generally having a good time. Best described as "business casual," we don't bill ourselves as a raiding guild, but despite that we've got a long history of kicking ass in every bit of content WoW's thrown at us, since the launch of Burning Crusade and even before. Much of the Crew has been playing together since well into vanilla WoW and we're looking to add some new friends to our roster going forward into Cataclysm.

We're recruiting all classes, all specs, with the caveat that I don't want to hear about your DPS or your leet epix; I want to know that you're a cool cat who's fun to chill with, not a ticking dramabomb, who'll raid hard and have a laid-back time with everything else. If you know your shit and play your class well that's a hell of a plus. Please be 18 or above, too.

Maelstrom is currently 11/12 in 10 man, and 8/12 in 25 man Icecrown Citadel.

Interested? Get in touch with any of our guild leaders in game; Katheril, Physis, Houna, or Quus, and we'll chat. If you're not on Shadow Council yet, feel free to hit me with a message or something and we'll get it figured out.