PDA

View Full Version : Infraction for Aleanathem: Insulted Other Member(s)

Kazeyonoma
04-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Post: Cataclysm raid changes announced. (http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?p=408091)
User: Aleanathem (http://www.tankspot.com/member.php?u=49004)
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:
Watch the name calling and direct attacks.

Message to User:

Original Post:

Most people don't enjoy doing a "ridiculous amount of content." In fact, they hate being obligated to do it to keep up with the Joneses.

They number more than you.

They are more likely to quit because they don't have the time to play wow the way they want (be highly competitive) when being highly competitive necessitates poopsocking.

You are less likely to quit because you can't poopsock as hard as you want to. You can still poopsock with multiple characters, or poopsock with PVP, or poopsock with achievements or vanity gear, or just sit there with the computer off and poop into a freaking sock.

Blizzard makes the change. Blizzard wins.

No one is obligated to do anything in game. Get that through your thick skull! If you don't want to take the time to see content that's your own issue. Blizzard shouldn't have to hand feed you like a child. That's sickening to think how lazy and immature these group of gamers have become. It reflects well in real life too.

You take no responsibility for your own decisions and place all blame fully on Blizzard saying they must fix "their" problem to help you.

I could careless how outnumbered I am. Numbers don't make you right. They just make you feel better about yourself.

Quit being the stupid internet tough guy and zip it. Your logic is flawed and your lack of self-control is a major issue.

Swam
05-09-2010, 12:18 PM
god i love this forum, some of the best laughs anywhere!

Errvalunia
05-09-2010, 02:34 PM
god i love this forum, some of the best laughs anywhere!

You should try EJ forums then--I swear, "The Banhammer" is the most active forum on the site. They warn/ban EVERYONE, but's it's pretty funny to see what people are saying to get banned, and what EJ mods "note to user" is

Muffin Man
05-10-2010, 04:58 PM
The funniest part is how the banning doesn't really stem the tide so to speak.

Sure I'm scared to reply to anything there, but the same people who can't read the rules here can't read them there either :p.

Arikak
05-17-2010, 12:05 AM
A lot of EJ bans/warnings are for asking questions that have already been answered. If the mods here did that...well...

Destruyen
05-17-2010, 04:54 PM
A lot of EJ bans/warnings are for asking questions that have already been answered. If the mods here did that...well...

well, if they did something about the 100 pages of crap with the info you have to look through for that one post that will answer what you need....

Errvalunia
05-17-2010, 09:49 PM
well, if they did something about the 100 pages of crap with the info you have to look through for that one post that will answer what you need....

Yeah, the problem with EJ is that for neatness everything is in like five threads. But each thread has 50 pages. Who has time to read all that? I'd rather just google it or come to tankspot or plusheal