PDA

View Full Version : US -= The Great Rift =- is looking for mature/friendly raiders

XxVersaxX
04-27-2010, 06:35 AM
Hi there and thanks for looking!

+ The Great Rift +

We are looking for a couple people for our core raiding group on friday and saturday evenings...beginning at 9pm(EST). I'd be lying to you if i said we are doing ICC...or hardmodes and such...because the fact of the matter is we're not. We are honest...we are fun...the guild is completely random especially in the evenings. We are very tight kniit and we are working towards clearing TOC(4/5) and moving forward. However we do have a number of people who are in the midst of leveling...therefore we will go into naxx and destroy and expect to get our raiders(those who intend to raid) geared up and experience endgame until the expansion hits. By then we hope to be a force to be reckoned with in the new expansion, as for right now we are pretty much enjoying the game...and enjoying the raiding environment...we are a mature guild and we expect you to carry yourself as such...dont get it twisted we are very laid back...we turn our heads to drama...and to those who feel they are 'super duper l337 bro'...we work together as a team...if you think that pugging raids and running out of guild constantly is your thing...then we probably are not the guild for you...we are looking for genuine people...not just a class/toon. With that said...we are looking for the following:

Ranged DPS:
Warlocks(High)
Moonkin(High)
Hunters(Low)

Melee DPS:
Shaman(Low)
Deathknight(High)
Paladin(Medium)

Tank:
Deathknight(High)
Paladin(Medium)
Druid(Low)

Healer:
Holy Priest(Medium)
Druid(Medium)

We are on Earthen Ring server...yes it is an RP PVE server...and no we do not RP...however we will not frown you for doing as such

If we seem like a good fit for you please feel free to contact me:

do.it.with.no.regrets@gmail.com

or apply at the site

http://thegreatrift.guildtag.com

happy gaming!
-Versa(recruiting officer)