PDA

View Full Version : Muradin Bronzebeard

hard_jay
04-23-2010, 11:00 AM
What is happening if we kill Muradin Bronzebeard? during the gunship battle

Volador
04-23-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't think it's possible. IIRC he starts getting heals and becomes unkillable because of them.

Satorri
04-23-2010, 03:21 PM
I seem to recall something about his damage increasing as well, somehow beyond the already dangerous stacking debuff. In short, he can't be killed and it is a waste and a hazard to try.

Davih
04-24-2010, 03:20 AM
theres no gain from really trying it, its gonna take longer to kill him than to blow up his ship

Insomnia
04-24-2010, 05:31 AM
theres no gain from really trying it, its gonna take longer to kill him than to blow up his ship

Er, If we really think about it....we blew up his ship, sent them crashing to the ground. Shouldn't they all be dead?

Steakdinner
04-24-2010, 09:04 AM
In our defense they fired on us first (take some time to watch the ships patrol around icecrown, then when they get close to each other see who makes the first strike.)

Superworm
05-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Ok, it depends on your side. If you're alliance, the RP would show that Saurfang attacks first. And the ship doesn't crash: once it gets to low hp, they would fly away. Also the alliance RP shows that after we finish DBS, Saurfang will reappear and Vavian will allow him to pass to see his son.

Anyway, Saurfang/Muradin gets a stacking buff which would eventually increase their damage output to a ridiculous level that no current tank could afford. When we are doing "I'm on a boat", I eventually get to a point that a single hit from Saurfang takes ~50k hp. I highly doubt any tank could survive long enough to kill him.