PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Trogdorrior
04-22-2010, 08:31 AM
I've always been a casual player. I mean really casual. My first raid EVER was the new Naxx 25 as a boomkin. Despite that, I've always been pretty good at the game but never really took the time to perfect my craft. Then I hit 80 on my priest and warrior and absolutely fell in love with shadow and fury.

My schedule leaves little time for raiding so I pretty much focus on 5mans and BG's. I'm also not terribly competitive so I use recount as a personal benchmark to mark my improvements. I collected near full ilvl232 gear for my warrior and priest and suddenly found my DPS at a mostly displeasing 2.5-3.5K plateau (for 5mans).

Then I found this webstite. Since then I have tightened my gearing, gemming, enchants, and rotations and found a wonderfully huge increase to my DPS. It's still not perfect, and I'm frankly alright with that. Still, the sense of growth is wonderful and I have to genuinely thank all of you for your incredible dedication to excellence.

Kazeyonoma
04-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Welcome! And you're welcome! I'm gonna move this to the Off-topic forum though but glad to have ya!