PDA

View Full Version : Druid Rawr and ArPen

Bullista
04-22-2010, 05:35 AM
So i downloaded Rawr a tool lots of people swear by. I am at the ArPen soft cap and its telling me that i should be gemming Agi. Is this correct that Agi is more valuable than arpen?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Echo+Isles&cn=Bullista

So should i be following hte advice of Rawr, or keep my arpen gems. Also it tells me that my optimal DPS is over 10k and im not getting higher than 8 i am following the rotations that i shuold be but im just not getting anywhere near 10k. Please help

Bull

Paranoid
04-22-2010, 05:46 AM
Same goes with my resto druid on claims I should drop haste cap for more SP.

Aswell, hit cap on warlock to SP. Seems default setups mess things up.

edit/ optimal well thats pretty much patchwerk situation, without latency or anything that might of disturp your playing

edit2/ On short-version, I dont think there is anything more you can do currently. Well just wait others to respond.

bling581
04-22-2010, 06:25 AM
It's probably telling you that because you have an armor pen trinket equipped. If you didn't have any ArP trinkets then it would probably tell you to keep gemming ArP until you reach the hard cap. If you add your passive armor pen to the amount the proc gives you it's just about 1400 which is about what the cap is (I don't remember the exact figure).

gabbu
04-22-2010, 07:01 AM
I agree with bling, same happens with landsouls spreadhseet too, if you are at ArP softcap with ArP proccing trinket equipped SEP (or whatever druid equivalent of SEP is) dips low for arpen over other stats. Change the trinket out for other trinkets or get the gear to like 70% arpen it will tell you to hard cap.

Bullista
04-22-2010, 01:40 PM
thanks guys ill check it out