PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Is frost really being kicked while its down?

idowatucant
04-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Is frost tanking still a viable way of tanking these days? I know everyone is going blood, but it looks like its just a fad , and while im at it i hate how blizzard is making blood a tank spec. really frost should be the tank spec, looking frost pressence, its ment for tanking so you think frost would be tanking spec.

Carterhova
04-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Im not quite sure of what you are asking here.

Frost Can Tank now still and I know plenty of people who are both 2h Frost tanking and DW frost tanking.

As soon as the new expansion comes out no you won't be able to tank as a frost dk anymore. Sorry

Bliz has decided Blood will tank and that is the last word

Theotherone
04-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Frost is fine for tanking these days. I tank heroics and trash in Frost and raid bosses in Blood - for the most part. However, I see no reason why I couldn't tank everything in Frost, expect that Blood is fun with raid bosses.

Goros
04-23-2010, 05:52 AM
I maintank ICC25 on my DK as 2H Frost. No issues.

Kurtosis
04-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Frost is fine for tanking these days. I tank heroics and trash in Frost and raid bosses in Blood - for the most part. However, I see no reason why I couldn't tank everything in Frost, expect that Blood is fun with raid bosses.
Same. Frost is fine for tanking (and superior for AoE), till patch 4.0 (Cataclysm).