PDA

View Full Version : Warrior HALPE MEH! Fury Warrior Trinket & Tier Bonus Questions.

taxing
04-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Hello!

Im happy with my gear/spec/dps 10k+ on Saurfang/Festergut

im MS prot so i don't get to role on dps gear in 25 mans but have been able to sneak off to some gold pugs to gear up.

armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Taxing

Questions are:

1. While i wait to get Deathbringer's Will, would it be dumb to change out my Banner of Victory (losing 6% arm pen down to 94%) for say Herkulm War Token (cause i have badges to burn)?

2. How good is the 4 tier set bonus in terms of changing out Castle Breaker's BP for the 251 Tier 10 piece to get the bonus. I would drop 48 arm pen plus 13 str. Will the bonus be enough to overcome this lose?

Thank you in advance.

thelittlevoices
04-21-2010, 01:19 PM
1: use landsouls spreadsheet to figure out the dps gain/loss. you can always gem for more armor pen to make up the loss as well.
2: yes.

if youre looking for more suggestions, you should also get 1 more points worth of rating for expertise, sitting at 25 shold be at 26.
and you should drop the hit enchant on your gloves for 44 ap. youll be 1 hit rating below the hit cap, you wont notice a difference.
the blood thirst glyph is garbage. use glyph of cleaving.

also, while mining is ok for prot, herbalism is also garbage for both specs. should drop it for blacksmithing or jewelcrafting, IMO.

Metasynaptic
04-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Jewelcrafting and blacksmithing is probably the best for both specs, since you can have high quality gems for both specs in armour with extra sockets.

The mining gives +50 stamina when maxxed, as I recall, so it is good for prot, less so for fury.

Herbalism's self heal is mediocre at best, useless at most.