PDA

View Full Version : Druid Resto Druid gear

Hantimilon
04-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Currently got 100 frost emblems, but dunno what to use them on atm. What would benefit me the most??

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Nolimits

Looking into getting the 4 set bonus. But as a resto druid i can get into voa10 and 25 without any other on same spec. So if they drop i get them.
But letting frost emblems sit in backpack isnt much use either.

Need help in picking the next item.
Tbh i dont like the relic, cause the one i got keeps up all the time. And getting the next relic doesnt rly give that much more.
So the ones i'm looking into is the chest (to cap my haste), t10 gloves + pants.

Give ur thoughts on this please.

Quinafoi
04-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Since you already have a 264 chest piece I would priortize the remaining two set pieces first. Wouldn't bother buying them until you either have enough to buy both or win one from VoA and buy the other.

bling581
04-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Anything with haste on it. You have a lot of crit pieces but crit is not that great unless you have the T9 4pc. If you can lose Celestial Focus do it because it's a waste of talent points once you're able to reach the haste cap via gear. I would get the 264 haste boots crafted since they're basically BiS. I personally would've gotten the helm, shoulders, pants and gloves for your tier pieces and picked up the badge chest piece with haste on it. If you can get lucky in VoA and get the pants then buy the chest piece and also the gloves. Don't bother with the idol because the spell power upgrade is minor for the amount of badges it costs and should be one of the last items to get.

How long are you willing to hold out? I sat on like 250 badges for the longest time because I wanted to get the gloves and pants from VoA. Well, I got the gloves but ended up buying the pants. If you aren't super eager to get new gear you could wait a little and hope to get lucky in VoA.

Hantimilon
04-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Whats the haste needed to drop celestial ??
I'm willing to wait a little. Cause if i get the pants i can save alot of frost (enough to get the chest instead)
and i can get them as 264 aswell.
If i get 1 i can prob buy 1,