PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior looking for advice

Delfuego
04-15-2010, 10:31 AM
I was wondering if some of you uber-leet Fury warriors might give me suggestions about my weapons...
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sen%27jin&cn=Delfuego
Should I have Quel' in my off - hand since its slower ? Should I really get the Agility ring from Ashen Rep? Any suggestions on my gemming? I'm running FoS heroic everyday for the Scorpion trink. Any help would would be great . Thanks

MellvarTank
04-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Yes get the Agi ring as it has better itemization. No, you put the higher-damage weapon in your main hand 9/10 times. The other time I haven't figured out yet... but I'm sure there is an exception. O.o

Tinytankz
04-15-2010, 10:50 AM
Expertise due to racial is an exception mel,
Your gear enchanting pretty good gripes to be had though
over expertise cap (is it a racial thing due to swords or are you just over?)
either way ungem unenchant for it cause with what you got now your over
I fell like i say this too often Cat's beats icewalker EVERY TIME there are so few stand and deliver fights that when you must move moving faster means more dps.

Also for a NeS try running with guildies having them all need with the intention of giving it to you really really improves your odds.

Bung
04-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Spec, enchants, and glyphs look good. Gems could use a little changing imo. Gem all +20 str or str/crit. The pure crit gems don't do you as much good as str/crit. At some point when you get more gear with Arp or an Arp proc trinket you will want to gem for a certain Arp percentage. Either one that makes your Arp proc =100% or 100% passive Arp. For now str is all you want. Imo you could also get the agility ring insteadd of the bloodshed band. You only need 164 hit with 3 points in precision.

Delfuego
04-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks for all the advice. I got the Brightstone ring and will regem asap!

Destruyen
04-18-2010, 12:29 AM
tinytankz is right about the racial expertise exception. most times you can equip a better arp/str/crit tiem in place of an expertise piece or two and use an expertise racial like orcs to keep expertise up. most times this will be a dps gain using a slightly lower tier weapon in your main hand over your offhand. however, bryntoll is an exception to that exception. it should be in your main hand or not used at all due to the chance on hit proc and the dual weild penalty (for future knowledge).