PDA

View Full Version : DPS Fury Questions

Nexrus
04-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Hey guys. I've been messing around with a couple of rotations and I think I have it down but I have a couple of questions.

1. Does this rotation sound solid? BT and WW. Cleave when on more than one target and HS when its just one. And of course using Slam when it procs.

2.Should I use Heroic Throw when its off CD? I've heard some people say yes, and others no.

3. Is using intercept a waste of 10 rage?

4. If Victory Rush is open should I use it to start my rotation?

5. Should I use Execute on bosses?

All help is much appreciated. Thanks

Skyborn
04-14-2010, 02:21 PM
1. Yes
2. I only use it when I'm out of melee range as it does reset your melee swing timer (which could effect your DPS and rage gen). There is a macro that can minimize the swing delay, but I'm not sure how many other people use it.
3. No. Intercept gets you to the boss sooner so you get more attacks in. Definitely worth the investment.
4. No. I only use Victory Rush as a GCD filler. Don't delay any of your normal attacks for Victory Rush. It lasts quite a long time too (especially with the minor glyph) so I don't think you'd need to open with it.
5. I execute when everything else is on cooldown, there isn't an instant slam proc, and I have a *ton* of rage. Hitting execute too often on a boss can sometimes muck up your rotation if you find yourself rage starved... so I try to use it only when my Rage is above 80 or so. FYI, I'm glyphed for cleave, not execute.

Deathsupply
04-15-2010, 02:16 PM
My .02 on execute range. execute hits harder than Slam!, but requires an abundance of rage. Use it when your safely over 60-80 rage and keep up with your regular roation. Just replace Slam! with Execute. Other than that, you are pro.

edit: name switch lawlz and fail on pronouns and sentence structure.