PDA

View Full Version : DPS Please rip my Pally up...Off-spec Ret

Trademark
04-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Hello all, you've been extremely helpful with my tank...and after I sufficiently geared up my Pally as Prot, I am trying to do the same with Ret.

I know there are a lot of upgrades I can do, gear changes, I just don't know what exactly. Basically, I've been picking up gear in ICC10 when its about to be sharded and it's just a mis-match of a lot of things.

Couple things of note:

- I do strictly guild 10man ICC (11/12) and will pug ICC 25man so (4/12).
- It's Ospec, so I can't use the DPS ICC Ring.
- Just got the gloves/legs, so I haven't fully enchanted/gemmed yet.

Here is my armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Baelgun&cn=Trademark

Thanks!!!

bling581
04-07-2010, 01:13 PM
I see 26 expertise on your character sheet so that would make the Glyph of SoV useless. I know the armory used to show buffs you logged out with but I don't think it does anymore? If you have 26 without the glyph active then replace it. Also lose some of that hit when possible. Your spec looks fine.

Here's a good thread to view on what stats to look for and what the best priority system is for Ret and what can affect the order of it - http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t68951-retribution_updated_3_3_a/

Trademark
04-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Thanks, replaced the expertise glyph with the exo glyph.

I noticed I am way over hit cap...but I also noticed that I can't shed any. I could craft the i245 bracers, but I noticed that it has ArP on it. I don't know if that would be much of an upgrade.

I am hoping for either the i251 Mac off Dreamwalker or the i264 axe off of Marrowgar, that would help me shed a lot of hit.

I'm guessing my first step in Frost Emblems would be to purchase T10 armor set gear? Are the shoulders the best bet?

EDIT: Oh yea, I know my trinkets are bad. Like real bad. I just can't seem to find upgrades, any help? I know the Whispering Fang Skull is very good (just need it to drop and win), I know the i264 badge trinket is very good (not sure if I should get that 1st, or set pieces). I know the TOC 10 and the TOC 25 trinkets are good...I am running those. I know DMC: Greatness is good (Trying to get gold). Is there anything I am missing? Something I can do without hoping for a drop? How bad is the NES for me? Is it better or worse than my other trinket? Hard to gauge for me...