PDA

View Full Version : Sindragosa P3 Tank Debuff Question

Ironoath
04-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Hi all,

Our guild are upto Sindragosa last night on 10man and got to phase 3 consistently without hassle but whenever it comes to switching tanks to remove the debuff, my stacks weren't removing. Here's how we did it:

- The raid leader put a flare next to Sindragosa front legs and a guy getting tombed placed himself there
- Around 8 stacks the warrior tank came and taunted the dragon off me and I ran behind the ice block (expecting the debuff to disappear).
- I didn't press any buttons. I just expected the timer to count down and disappear. The dps/healers didn't notice if there debuff was being removed or not.

What am I doing wrong?

One thought I had was that the tomb was too close to sindragosa and the debuff was still being applied?
Another thought was whether or not if I bubbled would that remove the debuff?

Any help would be greatly received :)

Darksend
04-06-2010, 03:20 AM
To close, you need to los the center of her hitbox.

Ironoath
04-06-2010, 03:55 AM
sweet, I guess putting a tomb nearer the brazier at the edge would be best then?

Blacksen
04-06-2010, 10:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Wqyp4etr8

This is the 25man version, but it's worth watching. Watch the end of the video. That's how you should position ice tombs. If they're too close to the boss, you won't be able to LoS (if they're inside her hitbox, that is). If they're too far, tanks have to run farther.

Make sure you hug the Ice Tomb and LoS the center of her hitbox.

Ironoath
04-06-2010, 10:41 AM
^^Thank you, I'll make sure everyone watches the video before the next encounter but knowing how close the ice tombs were last night I could almost guarantee thats what the problem was :D