PDA

View Full Version : Gearcheck ToC10

Flarian423
04-04-2010, 08:34 AM
hi, sorry to bother but ive been in a few groups for ToC10 where before we start, ive had the leader boot me for a "low GS" but everyone in my guild says i am fine for it

this is my BE, pally tank
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gilneas&cn=Hellsboy

thanks for your time :)

redneck6979
04-04-2010, 10:27 AM
First your chest, cloak and weapon need enchants. Other than that you should be good for T9 content.

I think the reason you are getting booted is the RL wants to know that the tank isn't going to die. You might be a lil squishy to the healers but it shouldn't be to much of a prob.

Thorall
04-04-2010, 05:50 PM
redneck is right, though your gs might be low most pug leaders are used to seeing 2800-3200 GS from wow heroes. There's nothing you can do about it just keep doing your h-daily and buy up the frost cloak when you can. Also lvl up your mining as thats a stam boost and your engineering, chant the cloak, chest and weapon. From there just keep doing what your doing if your lucky and your guild is up to farming the first 4 bosses in icc 10 ask and see if you can get into the run if your lucky and they let you, marrowgar drops a necklace, dreamwalker drops a chestpiece, the gunship has a shield and ring and saurfang i dont know if you could handle it but he has legs. GL and just keep at it.

Flarian423
04-04-2010, 07:50 PM
thanks so much for the responses, i ended up getting The black heart from ToC reg, which boosted my health up to 32k unbuffed also i got a new ring with more stam and the cloak from reg HoR im planning on getting my chest, cloak, and weapon enchanted by tomorrow :) ty all and my guild is farming the first 5 bosses of ICC citadel and are helping me gear up for it because they were looking for a tank :) ty for your help